Broke up with my girl a few weeks ago. My Cousins just pulled me into that PAWG Life

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Never really been into CAC women ever, I see a few here and there that I find attractive, mostly ones with tans. I was in a relationship with an Laotian girl a few years back, other than ive only dating Black Women. These cousins of mine swear by White women, that swear they're easier to get along with, dont sweat your every move and are freaks on demand. Since my break up I've just been working out and cooling. My cousin sent my facebook profile to his pawg's best friend. I'm like come on cuz, i'm just chilling.:gucci: The chick sends me a request on FB. She looks like a knockoff Lindsay Lohan. :ehh: She's onlu 24, kind of young, but seems cool. We've be texting and we going to get some daquiris and make a few blocks Friday. That's the thing in Louisiana.

Anyone else was forced into PAWGing?
obvious troll thread but its funny these threads go at least 10 pages

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I tried to PAWG once a few weeks ago. White bxtch came on to ME and she was still ducking when I tried to set something up:gucci:

I think they talk it over with their homegirls or something. I just get in where I fit in, w/black women

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
I tried to PAWG once a few weeks ago. White bxtch came on to ME and she was still ducking when I tried to set something up:gucci:

I think they talk it over with their homegirls or something. I just get in where I fit in, w/black women

Sounds like you feel your only options are black women, but if a white woman gave you a chance you'd take it without a 2nd thought?

Just go after what you really want, don't wait for it to approach you.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
WW's and Latina's biggest selling point is ease of access. It's almost offputting how forward they are with wanting to fukk sometimes tho:picard:

This, and the fact that these same women have the very white daddies(the very wm some of these men hate) practicing the racism that targets bm doesn’t seem to detour pawgset. I say let em’ pawg. And honestly would prefer if they stay pawging. A lot of these brehs are pawging for a reason. Let them.

But I’ma need these brehs to keep the same energy in threads about “wenches” from now on. I’m seeing a thread about Venus Williams and her Brad, and seeing a different energy from brehs. in this thread lots of excusing, juelzing, explaining(women are women, ww do talk about black dikk they choke on, yada yada) laughs and bucks in this thread.

Least it’s been established: WW are freaks that are easy to get along with, don’t play as many games, and want and talk about black dikk just as much as brehs want white p*ssy... women are women, there’s no difference.... :mjpls: cool.

Now if a bw was to say the equivalent: men are men, shyt I don’t care what race a man is a good man is a good man and if my journey he happens to be white then it is what it is. Wm are known to have higher wealth, commit to women, they’re leaders... I mean yes they are corrupt, etc etc, but what’s wrong with getting a zaddy while we’re young that will bust down these walls and take care of these bills.... we eventually come back to y’all after we have our wake up call anyway. How would that turn out on here? :sas1:

Daps
This, and the fact that these same women have the very white daddies(the very wm some of these men hate) practicing the racism that targets bm doesn’t seem to detour pawgset. I say let em’ pawg. And honestly would prefer if they stay pawging. A lot of these brehs are pawging for a reason. Let them.

But I’ma need these brehs to keep the same energy in threads about “wenches” from now on. I’m seeing a thread about Venus Williams and her Brad, and seeing a different energy from brehs. in this thread lots of excusing, juelzing, explaining(women are women, ww do talk about black dikk they choke on, yada yada) laughs and bucks in this thread.

Least it’s been established: WW are freaks that are easy to get along with, don’t play as many games, and want and talk about black dikk just as much as brehs want white p*ssy... women are women, there’s no difference.... :mjpls: cool.

Now if a bw was to say the equivalent: men are men, shyt I don’t care what race a man is a good man is a good man and if my journey he happens to be white then it is what it is. Wm are known to have higher wealth, commit to women, they’re leaders... I mean yes they are corrupt, etc etc, but what’s wrong with getting a zaddy while we’re young that will bust down these walls and take care of these bills.... we eventually come back to y’all after we have our wake up call anyway. How would that turn out on here? :sas1:

U pretty informative on this issue.

Ir dating cool long as u keep self respect.

Dont worship or let them make a mock of u is the big thing.

Your insight on this topic tho is great and alot of truth how white woman view black men.

I dont even really trust biracials with white mom cause of the vitrol some of them have toward blacks

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV

You already know how that would turn out:comeon:

"I wish a bytch would:pacspit:"

"Damn wenches is selling us out:damn:"

"Told you they always wanted Brad:mjpls:"

"Black men have no allies:birdman:"

It's different when we do it:lupe:"

"A pawg would never do us like this:wow:"

:troll:

I almost negged you for the visual you painted tho:ufdup:. :wtb:

Daps
"Personal foul.....forced pawging, #21, defense. 15-yard penalty...1st down"

giphy.gif