Broke up with my girl a few weeks ago. My Cousins just pulled me into that PAWG Life

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
Where the threads started by the same person:ohhh:

Is it the same people talking bout WS also in here "gushing" over WW if not:camby:with your dapfishing.

And let these brehs:eat:Black Men should accept love no matter who it comes from, contrary to popular belief from cacs and LSAers on thecoli Non Black Woman can actually like Black Men for us, and many do understand what we go thru, and what it means to be with us.

Y'all tripping it's a huge world with beautiful woman from all races Black Women aint forced to only date and fw us so we shouldn't limit our selves to them.

I’m not sure about the part about “understanding what we go through” but the rest is on point.

Anti-interracial in 2019 is shoveling sand against the tide... Nothing wrong with being with whoever the fukk you want in 2019.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
The illest white chicks I fukked with were basically white female versions of myself: they liked dikk and were non discriminatory about it, but also weren't thirsting after brothers...

:MyersDaHell:

nikka, say what? :WeirdSpace:

They're white :MJ100_: female versions of you because they like dikk :ZestScust:

You know you just fukked up right? :OhDamn2:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
This, and the fact that these same women have the very white daddies(the very wm some of these men hate) practicing the racism that targets bm doesn’t seem to detour pawgset. I say let em’ pawg. And honestly would prefer if they stay pawging. A lot of these brehs are pawging for a reason. Let them.

But I’ma need these brehs to keep the same energy in threads about “wenches” from now on. I’m seeing a thread about Venus Williams and her Brad, and seeing a different energy from brehs. in this thread lots of excusing, juelzing, explaining(women are women, ww do talk about black dikk they choke on, yada yada) laughs and bucks in this thread.

Least it’s been established: WW are freaks that are easy to get along with, don’t play as many games, and want and talk about black dikk just as much as brehs want white p*ssy... women are women, there’s no difference.... :mjpls: cool.

Now if a bw was to say the equivalent: men are men, shyt I don’t care what race a man is a good man is a good man and if my journey he happens to be white then it is what it is. Wm are known to have higher wealth, commit to women, they’re leaders... I mean yes they are corrupt, etc etc, but what’s wrong with getting a zaddy while we’re young that will bust down these walls and take care of these bills.... we eventually come back to y’all after we have our wake up call anyway. How would that turn out on here? :sas1:
You know he's trolling right?

"Forced" is a dead give away, which is why 90% of people are just laughing

Op does that from time to time

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
:MyersDaHell:

nikka, say what? :WeirdSpace:

They're white :MJ100_: female versions of you because they like dikk :ZestScust:

You know you just fukked up right? :OhDamn2:

Well I coulda written it better, but I think its pretty obvious that saying they white female versions of myself, means they just like dikk, and are non discriminatory, and dont place brothers on pedestals----->>>>>me being the black male version of them, I like p*ssy, I'm non discriminatory, but I dont idolize white women...

Stop fishing and tryna sound cool, nothing about my posts anywhere indicate homosexuality...

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Nothing like seeing his ex getting her guts rearranged will get him back on code:mjlol:

I'm in Louisiana every few weeks, it always surprises the large percentage of red heads you see, especially in Lake Charles and Lafayette. I've lived in NC, DMV, and Texas and never seen that.

This nikka threw a Black Woman in the bushes who was a perfect housewife, to be a FB friends with a PAWG :dead::dead::dead:

He talked about homegirl like she was the perfect chick for him.....Bushes.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
The illest white chicks I fukked with were basically white female versions of myself: they liked dikk and were non discriminatory about it...

Something's not adding up here
wvnKMA8.png

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The more PAWG chasers the better, more reparations for me.:blessed: PAWG chasers are house nikkas:mjlol:, they don't get no reparations, it ain't gone do nothing but go back to cac hands.

Y'all gone head and PAWG to your heart's content.