Broke up with my girl a few weeks ago. My Cousins just pulled me into that PAWG Life

Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

You'd be shocked to find out who's using that shyt.I was never around that element, but she opened my eyes to it.

I can sniff em out now.Contrary to popular belief, they don't all walk around looking like zombies.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Pawging at 20/30 is very very different than pawging at old age. You gotta really ask yourself if you wanna be with a white chick when you 70 years old. That’s why black women complaining about interracial dating is interesting. 90 percent of the time we gonna come back to y’all anyway because being married forever to a white person is something a lot of dudes probably don’t want.

Why should a woman settle for sloppy seconds.

Flat out disrespectful

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Gee it's almost like a normal, heterosexual man will be sexually attracted to women of various races, including the white race. Who could have possibly known this. Faux militants can bullshyt all they want, but it's not hard to run into multiple stunning white women in a week. Or multiple stunning black women in a week. Or multiple stunning Latina women.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Never really been into CAC women ever, I see a few here and there that I find attractive, mostly ones with tans. I was in a relationship with an Laotian girl a few years back, other than ive only dating Black Women. These cousins of mine swear by White women, that swear they're easier to get along with, dont sweat your every move and are freaks on demand. Since my break up I've just been working out and cooling. My cousin sent my facebook profile to his pawg's best friend. I'm like come on cuz, i'm just chilling.:gucci: The chick sends me a request on FB. She looks like a knockoff Lindsay Lohan. :ehh: She's onlu 24, kind of young, but seems cool. We've be texting and we going to get some daquiris and make a few blocks Friday. That's the thing in Louisiana.

Anyone else was forced into PAWGing?
FORCED, you say Minister Farakkhan :myman:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I am black, you are white.

Context is everything
Funny i would never dap a cac troll referring to Blacks as negros, i guess im the most pro Black white person you ever met, much more pro Black than you are as a "Black Man".