I had done some spring cleaning and found all of this

2jg2khe.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I can't give money to a dreamcast again, I bought Dreamcast for like 4 bills then a month later it was 99 bucks and zellersZgave me the :ufdup: I was in hs and saved forever from my crappy Scarborough mirror delivery job to get it

Bought one again last year as it was my favorite system ever. Ended up getting that popular VGA upconvert cable from that one ebay seller. Made a HUGE difference from the composite cables.

Mainly played Powerstone 2 though, lol.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I can't give money to a dreamcast again, I bought Dreamcast for like 4 bills then a month later it was 99 bucks and zellersZgave me the :ufdup: I was in hs and saved forever from my crappy Scarborough mirror delivery job to get it
Same, 2000. I waited until I heard about being able to download/burn the games straight onto CD-Rs, and (at the time) asked Mom if I could cash in Bday and Xmas gifts. Said she wouldn't have to buy any games for this one, lol. Hook, line and sinker. She paid full pop though :mjcry:

I remember walking by EB Games in Yorkdale and all they ever played in the window was NFL2K demo for Dreamcast. That shyt looked like real life to me lol.

Lent it to a friend in Gr. 12 (along with my 19" TV) who was going through some tough family issues, never saw it again.

Didn't get another one until last year, nostalgic reasons mainly. But still had my 120 CD binder full of discs, lol.

Shenmue, Jet Grind Radio,Dino Crisis, Powestone, Skies of Arcadia, Crazy Taxi, Virtua Tennis :pachaha: So much piff :banderas:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I have no idea what I did with mine, I just remembered skies of Arcadia, Shenmue, jet set radio .

I think modded games did them in local Chinese store was selling games for ten a pop, didn't even have to mod your system :heh:

Same, 2000. I waited until I heard about being able to download/burn the games straight onto CD-Rs, and (at the time) asked Mom if I could cash in Bday and Xmas gifts. Said she wouldn't have to buy any games for this one, lol. Hook, line and sinker. She paid full pop though :mjcry:

I remember walking by EB Games in Yorkdale and all they ever played in the window was NFL2K demo for Dreamcast. That shyt looked like real life to me lol.

Lent it to a friend in Gr. 12 (along with my 19" TV) who was going through some tough family issues, never saw it again.

Didn't get another one until last year, nostalgic reasons mainly. But still had my 120 CD binder full of discs, lol.

Shenmue, Jet Grind Radio,Dino Crisis, Powestone, Skies of Arcadia, Crazy Taxi, Virtua Tennis :pachaha: So much piff :banderas:

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens

4 player virtua tennis is some of the most fun I ever had gaming

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
Forgot to mention, this the spreadsheet I use to get all my downloads...mostly with the best rip groups (remove the space in http for the link)

ht tps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14fCQ3NXIlW1ZC_gjIejpQVPG34fLWmSoXYgSTyxdRWM/edit#gid=0

Dap + reps. Have any of these for any other systems?