Broke my damn dreamcast *Tenchi's Dreamcast blog thread*

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Forreal? I'm on it then thanks pimpin :salute:
:myman:

Meanwhile, looking on ways to get improved quality from composite video...(the red white and yellow cables)

In case some brehs didn't know, there's a couple of dreamcast games that aren't compatible with VGA and only work with composite.

Thinking about buying a composite to HDMI adapter, that upscaling gonna be so ass though.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
:myman:

Meanwhile, looking on ways to get improved quality from composite video...(the red white and yellow cables)

In case some brehs didn't know, there's a couple of dreamcast games that aren't compatible with VGA and only work with composite.

Thinking about buying a composite to HDMI adapter, that upscaling gonna be so ass though.

You can "hack" those games if you burn a file along with the Dreamcast cdi file so it uses the VGA connection

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
what would you say is quality CDRs to burn dreamcast games on?
Good question. It's been years, but when I was, there was a type of Verbatim CDRs that were much better than average. Not sure where to look for that info now. With this HDMI bix coming out, I may have to get back in the game. I have a lot of burned DC and PS2 games arounds somewhere, have to dig them up...

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Good question. It's been years, but when I was, there was a type of Verbatim CDRs that were much better than average. Not sure where to look for that info now. With this HDMI bix coming out, I may have to get back in the game. I have a lot of burned DC and PS2 games arounds somewhere, have to dig them up...
i have a lot of burned ps2 games too
i've been playing them on an emulator though (not all of them work that way though)
might have to dig up my ps2 (it is the fat brick one too)
anyways, thanks for the info!!