Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
31950058_2105957982777749_1331276313700335616_n.jpg

They are near release apparently

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Mannnn. . . My cousin was a wild child. .Dude was younger than me but def more street wise. . Don't have time to tell the whole story. . But a couple of years ago he called me. .I was actually in Miami at Club Mansion partying it up. He just keeps going to jail in Pittsburgh. All the cops know him. He is feeling trapped. He wanted to move to FLA with me. I was like yeah!! :krs: My nikka yes. .A change of scenery for my dude will work! :salute:

He had a gun charge he was still dealing with. I told him. . Look. . Aiyo. Take care of that first B. :ld: Cops down south will kill you fam. Take care of that. .Then I will cop us a 2 bedroom and come on down. :smugdraper: He was excited. . Two weeks later. . He was in a bar and had words with this dude. My cousin got kicked out the bar. . But he is a hot head. .And was drunk. He waited outside the bar until ol boy left. . Then capped him in the snow. :sadbron:

They did not find the dude till two days later when the snow melted. :lupe: Meanwhile he was already on the run. He knew he fukked up. . He was hiding out at one of his nikkas houses. When they found the kid the checked the tapes at the bar. . One of the tapes from across the street showed my cuz at a time right before the murder. It did not show the actual shooting. They figured it was him cause of the tape and the people in the bar who said they had words. :lupe: So a manhunt was on. I was unawares down in FLA. He called me talking bout he got the charge cleared up. . Can we do this now! I said sure breh. :myman: Wired him some cash for a bus ticket. Told him to come on! Shortly after that his own nikka ratted him out to the pigs. :to: Locked my nikka up. My aunt spent so much money on lawyers and shyt. . He plead not guilty and lost. :mjcry: Got my dude for LIFE. :wow:
Wasn't this on first 48? I could have swotn I remember seeing a episode where a dude got into it with someone at a bar and got capped .

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Quoting a post from dreamcast-talk

"Hello all,

My name is Denny and I'm a co-founder at Pound Technology. We manufacture HDMI cables for retro consoles to give them new life. I would like to start by saying that if I'm breaking any rules for this post, I apologize and will totally understand if this is removed.

We're a small two man operation so I'm going to different social media sites to help promote what we do and hopefully help out a few people who's TVs have out grown their favorite gaming systems. We recently released the Pound HD Link Cable for the Dreamcast. You can find plenty of details for it on our website here: DREAMCAST

I'll be here to answer any general questions you guys have about our company or our HDMI cables.

If anyone is interested in purchasing one of our cables they can be found on Amazon

Cheers!"

product_shot-8.jpg

product_shot-3.jpg

A cheaper alternative to the Akura HDMI converter which is around 80 dollars

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Oh shyt only seeing this HDMI update now. Time to cop!

Edit: Damn they are OOS on their Amazon link