Broke my damn dreamcast *Tenchi's Dreamcast blog thread*

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
:mjcry:I cant believe I missed this thread... I eat, sleep, dream about Dreamcast.

I mean what games are even worth copping for the dreamcast? Weren't most ported over to Xbox/Ps2?
90% of all the ports to Xbox/PS2/etc are inferior to the Dreamcast. even some of the PC games that were ported to Dreamcast were considered to be the superior version.

anyway, for those who arent aware. The Dreamcast is now once again playable online against other players :blessed:

Here is a tutorial for getting it online

or if you have a spare computer with PCI/Internal Phone Modem that has an RJ-11 jack & phone cord

DC-PC server guide for Windows XP/Vista/7 and Linux | Dreamcast Scene

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
For collector purposes you'll probably have to spend about 70-80 bucks for the games. But that's if you trying to have original disc and cases and shyt.

Or you can just burn them joints to blank CDs and call it a day. The Dreamcast itself can be copped for like 50 bucks on ebay

cant really burn Skies of Arcadia to a blank CD.

I mean, you can burn the compressed one, but they dropped quality and it glitches. They added hacked extras to compensate, but it's not the same.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I was looking through storage and found a couple of controllers. No system. Anybody need them?