Broke my damn dreamcast *Tenchi's Dreamcast blog thread*

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Id get one for Shenmue, MVC2 and Skies of Arcadia :ehh:
For collector purposes you'll probably have to spend about 70-80 bucks for the games. But that's if you trying to have original disc and cases and shyt.

Or you can just burn them joints to blank CDs and call it a day. The Dreamcast itself can be copped for like 50 bucks on ebay

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
For collector purposes you'll probably have to spend about 70-80 bucks for the games. But that's if you trying to have original disc and cases and shyt.

Or you can just burn them joints to blank CDs and call it a day. The Dreamcast itself can be copped for like 50 bucks on ebay
Gimme a list of must have EXCLUSIVES that WEREN'T ported to another system, and I'll go to my local game store and cop one :mjgrin:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Gimme a list of must have EXCLUSIVES that WEREN'T ported to another system, and I'll go to my local game store and cop one :mjgrin:

All the dope Capcom Fighting games

Street Fighter 3
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Darkstalkers (called Vampire Chronicles on dreamcast)
Project Justice
Star Gladiator
PowerStone
Capcom vs SNK 1 & 2
Marvel vs Capcom 1 & 2

Then other games like

Dead or Alive 2
Sonic Adventure 1 & 2
Shenmue 1
Skies of Arcadia
Grandia 2
Crazy Taxi
HeadHunter
SpiderMan (best version)
Fur Fighters
Tomb Raider
Tokyo Xtreme Racer

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
All the dope Capcom Fighting games

Street Fighter 3
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Darkstalkers (called Vampire Chronicles on dreamcast)
Project Justice
Star Gladiator
PowerStone
Capcom vs SNK 1 & 2
Marvel vs Capcom 1 & 2

Then other games like

Dead or Alive 2
Sonic Adventure 1 & 2
Shenmue 1
Skies of Arcadia
Grandia 2
Crazy Taxi
HeadHunter
SpiderMan (best version)
Fur Fighters
Tomb Raider
Tokyo Xtreme Racer
Only see one exclusive on that list :leostare:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Only see one exclusive on that list :leostare:
A lot eventually did get ports, but Dreamcast considered the best and much easier to get.

:yeshrug:

Sonic Adventure 2 for example got ported to gamecube and its trash on there, bunch of glitches and slowdowns that aren't present on Dreamcast.

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
A lot eventually did get ports, but Dreamcast considered the best and much easier to get.

:yeshrug:

Sonic Adventure 2 for example got ported to gamecube and its trash on there, bunch of glitches and slowdowns that aren't present on Dreamcast.
Ill wait :francis: I do want shenmue though. Right now I'm trying to get my game cube library up.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I still have my Dreamcast the only game I have on it though is MVC2 which wasn't even easy to get. I want to get more games for it but damn are they costly as finuck :mjcry:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yea. My older HDTV still has the port. Lol

Don't let these nikkas try to clown you lol. I got one from 2010 still & I have the same connections. I hook my Sega Saturn up to via s-video to play games with it

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Don't let these nikkas try to clown you lol. I got one from 2010 still & I have the same connections. I hook my Sega Saturn up to via s-video to play games with it
Nah it's all good. Lol. I have multiple TVs the one my Dreamcast is on is the oldest one I have. A 2010 Sony. I used to install home theater and I'm in the audio/video field so guaranteed my set up shyts on alotta cats. Lol. I have current TVs as well. My last TV purchase for a while is bout to be this OLED this month tho.

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nah it's all good. Lol. I have multiple TVs the one my Dreamcast is on is the oldest one I have. A 2010 Sony. I used to install home theater and I'm in the audio/video field so guaranteed my set up shyts on alotta cats. Lol. I have current TVs as well. My last TV purchase for a while is bout to be this OLED this month tho.

I gotta Sony 4K tv now but want an one of those LG Oled curved sets bro. I was in best buy looking at that shyt wanting to cop right then & there