Might be the coldest lookin Dreamcast i ever seen:wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Tenchi® Ryu™

Remmy you gave me the link where I can order Skies of Arcadia on Dreamcast?. I need that link cause I lost it and forgot what's the name of website that you order Sega Dreamcast games. I still haven't ordered Skies of Arcadia yet.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
@Tenchi® Ryu™

Remmy you gave me the link where I can order Skies of Arcadia on Dreamcast?. I need that link cause I lost it and forgot what's the name of website that you order Sega Dreamcast games. I still haven't ordered Skies of Arcadia yet.
Are you talking about an authentic copy? Cause thats gonna be on ebay and be expensive as shyt...

If you're talking about a replica which is basically a burned disc made to look authentic, then that was probably nightwing collections I sent you that time...here is skies of arcadia

Skies of Arcadia Sega Dreamcast Reproduction

Looking at it now, it looks like he doesn't use a jewel case for this game anymore, prolly cause its a double disc game...so now he's using a dvd cover. As long as your dreamcast has a 0 or 1 on the bottom sticker, it will play

pI8MvHa.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you talking about an authentic copy? Cause thats gonna be on ebay and be expensive as shyt...

If you're talking about a replica which is basically a burned disc made to look authentic, then that was probably nightwing collections I sent you that time...here is skies of arcadia

Skies of Arcadia Sega Dreamcast Reproduction

Looking at it now, it looks like he doesn't use a jewel case for this game anymore, prolly cause its a double disc game...so now he's using a dvd cover. As long as your dreamcast has a 0 or 1 on the bottom sticker, it will play

pI8MvHa.jpg

:salute:

All right, will check it to see if mine Dreamcast has 0 or 1

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Some new news is always good news

*From DC-Talk*

killer-elite said:
Follow this man on Twitter and show some support...He has custom molds of Dreamcast Controllers and VMU's with their parts as well... From the looks of it hes been at it for awhile refining the molds..hopefully one day we will see some stuff released

!!!!! UPDATE !!!!! The guy said on twitter that in two months time he should have stuff available for purchase, I cant wait to see what colors he will have made, this is definitely gonna be dope

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php
file.php
file.php

file.php
file.php

Dreamcast community continuing to be the best