Broke my damn dreamcast *Tenchi's Dreamcast blog thread*

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So we finally seeing a few of the atmoswave ports being burned to disc, some work, some not really. KOF 11 is one of them and the community made a really nice set of CD case art for it that I went on and put together

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

Burned on a Verbatim disc and works smooth so far

image4.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
So we finally seeing a few of the atmoswave ports being burned to disc, some work, some not really. KOF 11 is one of them and the community made a really nice set of CD case art for it that I went on and put together

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

Burned on a Verbatim disc and works smooth so far

image4.jpg

How u burning disc and running Gdemu at the same time?

:dahell:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
@Tenchi® Ryu™ What you think of the Atomiswave ports breh? This is probably a dumb question but are they 1:1? I've played a couple on flycast and enjoyed, but I'd like to own some quality repro's and play with a real DC controller.
They are exact 1:1 since its the actual atmoswave game just tinkered to work on dreamcast. Only issue is some of the games have some issues, usually random freeze ups and crashes. Though they are uploading better copies that run better on dreamcast-talk, the KOF fighting games basically run flawless.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
So I went a lil overboard as usual, but I was excited about the release :bryan:Went on and slapped together a rough dirty and quick cover for Dolphin Blue

image5.jpg

image4.jpg

image3.jpg

image2.jpg

image0.jpg

I was waiting for this because its a very beautiful game, and my dreamcast with the DCHDMI mod is not modded with a gdemu, So I've been waiting for a burnable cdi for a while. As expected it looks gorgeous in 1080p. I also put scanlines on to take care of some of the sprite jaggies

image1.jpg

Got some footage of both this and Knights of Valour which is also burnable....apologize in advance for looking pathetic but its hard to play and record :to:

I also added Force Five to my GDEMU modded dreamcast, this game really shows what could have been in store if dreamcast could have held on longer...looks great. Also hoping this gets converted to a cdi at some point so I can play it on the hdmi dreamcast

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I went a lil overboard as usual, but I was excited about the release :bryan:Went on and slapped together a rough dirty and quick cover for Dolphin Blue

image5.jpg

image4.jpg

image3.jpg

image2.jpg

image0.jpg

I was waiting for this because its a very beautiful game, and my dreamcast with the DCHDMI mod is not modded with a gdemu, So I've been waiting for a burnable cdi for a while. As expected it looks gorgeous in 1080p. I also put scanlines on to take care of some of the sprite jaggies

image1.jpg

Got some footage of both this and Knights of Valour which is also burnable....apologize in advance for looking pathetic but its hard to play and record :to:

I also added Force Five to my GDEMU modded dreamcast, this game really shows what could have been in store if dreamcast could have held on longer...looks great. Also hoping this gets converted to a cdi at some point so I can play it on the hdmi dreamcast

:damn: