Brodie Lee Has Passed Away (1979-2020)

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Saw this in the other thread but this is gonna take me a while to process. Gone far too soon

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Jim Cornette has said some really negative things about him when reviewing AEW episodes the last several months, which I could never understand why and felt were very unwarranted and unnecessary, gave him a shytty nickname and whole smh..hopefully he shows some sincere repentant in the coming days..

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Jim Cornette has said some really negative things about him when reviewing AEW episodes the last several months, which I could never understand why and felt were very unwarranted and unnecessary, gave him a shytty nickname and whole smh..hopefully he shows some sincere repentant in the coming days..
i doubt Cornette will trash the man in death. He's not a fan of AEW or their booking but i dont think that has anything to do with how he views them as actual human beings..and he most likely knew Brodie to some degree considering how long Lee's career has been.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Indeed shocked, when I saw this on someone's YouTube feed I thought it was a joke. It's insane hearing of someone dying when you saw them before full of life and in good health.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
This is the first wrestling death in a while to blindside me. The one constant in all of these tribute from fellow wrestlers is that he was a good family man and a pleasure to be around. I remember he caught my eye during a random RAW match with CM Punk in 2013, and I realized that he was an amazing worker for his size.

:rip:

This is what makes me nervous: Unless he had a smoking habit, this feels like one of those random things that happens. Given that there are a bunch of us in this group that are right around his age bracket, this kind of feels surreal.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sad news.

Universally loved on this board.

Hits even more with all the tributes.
No matter how people feel about the sport as a whole, the family within it is really something else:wow:

R.I.P:mjcry:

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
R.I.P to Brodie Lee. This one caught me off guard. He was just hitting his stride on AEW and he seemed like a big staple to his family unit hopefully the industry as a whole continues to uplift his family on the days and months that follow.