Brodie Lee Has Passed Away (1979-2020)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random thought I had while reading through the thread but I'm wondering if that's the main reason they gave the dark order such a huge push after Brodie arrived was because they tried so hard to have some big moments for him cause they knew about his health problems

Like when he stood tall at the end of dynamite after the huge beat down of the nightmare family and him winning the title
They said it seemed to start after the strap match

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
One of my fav wrestlers in the modern age. What in the fukk. I'm about to go take a walk and smoke a blunt. fukk 2020 fukk
Heartbreak Harp:damn::mjcry:
This is what hurts the most.
Like whenever I see the legends in their 80s pass and I’m like they lived a good life
maybe 2
they’d be sorry for us not living our lives

but seeing shyt like this . . .

we supposed to see Harp at a Raw reunion 6 years from now mad at wwe focusing on old names and not pushing younger talent

Also he became a weekly appearance on my television with the Wyatt family in my teenager years and in my young adult years i was watching his growth in AEW

we don’t know these wrestlers personally but watching them every week for years it’s as if we’re close friends

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I read the headline and I was completely confused on who it was. I thought it was just some old wrestler but damn it was Luke harper.

so damn devastating man. RIP big mam

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I had to re-read the thread title three times before it sunk on me. R.I.P. to Uncle Luke, one of the most under utilized talents and best workers in modern wrestling.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
R.I.P, thought he really had something as a talent, his facial expressions were really dope, he had that old school thing where he came across a bit crazy. Felt he was underutilized in WWE because he had potential, could go in the ring too. Sad for his family and friends and also that he'd only recently got to AEW so was probably in a position to advance and really show people what he could do. Sad news.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
RIP :mjcry:

YOOOOOOO!!!!!:dahell:

Holy shyt!!!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Man that’s crazy:mindblown:

Quite a few of y’all need to right now go back and edit and delete a lot of them post trashing AEWs handling of him or him cuz this shyt is not gonna age favorably.

Man this is terrible, RIP to him and condolences out to his family:to:

Get this stan shyt out of here you loser...give it a rest for one minute :camby:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This is fukking with me. I lost my grandmother last week to something similar. And hearing about this a week later is just :to:

I remember being at WM 31 and watched him in that ladder match. And i remember seeing walk up the ramp after the match and staring off into the crowd just to get a good look at the crowd and what he accomplished. You can tell he was embracing the moment.

For a big man he was a GREAT in the ring. It was just a shame that WWE didnt know what to do with him. And it seemed like he was gaining his stride in AEW with that Dark Order shyt.

He seemed like a cool dude when I heard him on interviews and just from the out pour of tributes from his peers around the wrestling world you can tell he was well respected in the locker room.

Such a loss...RIP :wow: