Brodie Lee Has Passed Away (1979-2020)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

The "state secret." Lack of updates. The "He's one of our top stars and I HOPE he returns." The make a wish style angle with Omega involving his son but Brodie nowhere to be found. All the signs were there.

Edit - Also the DO never mentioning him after the dog collar match. Didn't he thank Cody right after that match? Puts that in a different light now.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
RIP to Brodie Lee man, just from the reaction from everybody in the wrestling business, he’s was a great man that LOVED his family. I don’t really follow the product as closely as a used to, but he was always somebody I thought could be a solid star if used correctly. Man, Bix said it best on this tweet. WWE/AEW definitely should set this up:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
My sister just told me about this. I am shocked, I haven't really been browsing the forums cause I felt ain't shyt happened in days but damn to see this. It's fukking tragic, I felt like I saw his whole run despite only seeing him as Harper and I remember seeing a video of him and finding out dude is a big time family man :( shyt is really fukked up and out of nowhere.

RIP

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
was he sick or something??

i been wondering what happened to him for a minute.

dark order been all over AEW, but hes been M.I.A. for months and its his stable.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The "state secret." Lack of updates. The "He's one of our top stars and I HOPE he returns." The make a wish style angle with Omega involving his son but Brodie nowhere to be found. All the signs were there.

Edit - Also the DO never mentioning him after the dog collar match. Didn't he thank Cody right after that match? Puts that in a different light now.

Eerily enough Dark Order did mention him in passing on the BTE episode that was released on Monday.

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Jim Cornette has said some really negative things about him when reviewing AEW episodes the last several months, which I could never understand why and felt were very unwarranted and unnecessary, gave him a shytty nickname and whole smh..hopefully he shows some sincere repentant in the coming days..
Everybody has their own opinion breh