Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
YOOOOOOO!!!!!:dahell:

Holy shyt!!!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Man that’s crazy:mindblown:

Quite a few of y’all need to right now go back and edit and delete a lot of them post trashing AEWs handling of him or him cuz this shyt is not gonna age favorably.

Man this is terrible, RIP to him and condolences out to his family:to:
R.I.P but they did handle him horribly, and that was before his illness.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Horrible?
How? He came in and was given a group and the title. He was only there for a few months, he had a great push what did you want them to do in such a short time?

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP. I havent read anything yet, but I wonder if he was off TV for all that time because of health problems.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Na man..... he was handled just fine, the best he’s been handled in years. Hell he was a champ and only lost like once or twice.

But that’s neither here nor there. RIP to him

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
This is unbelievable. Wow. I feel for his family. Never a fan of his work, but he tried his best all the time and wanted this wrestling thing to work. So respect.

They need to just end the Dark Order shyt. It was a sinking ship before him, he brought it up a little bit, but out of respect just end it.

Random thought I had while reading through the thread but I'm wondering if that's the main reason they gave the dark order such a huge push after Brodie arrived was because they tried so hard to have some big moments for him cause they knew about his health problems

Like when he stood tall at the end of dynamite after the huge beat down of the nightmare family and him winning the title

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I got home around 9:30, my friend had texted me about various pop culture things, one of which mentioning something about “bray wyatt dying”. I thought he was referring to Orton and the Fiend from TLC, which is what I replied back. He goes “no Luke Harper” which I immediately thought was odd and went wtf. 10 seconds later I see the pinned topic on here bearing the same news.

Unbelievably sad, unjust news about a guy who was by all accounts a great person, father, and husband. This year has definitely been an unusually cruel one and it’s for moments like this that I can’t wait to put this modern dark age behind us. RIP Brodie Lee

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
RIP this is really sad

Was wondering why he had been off tv with an injury. But it seems lke he was dealing with an illness.

Dude always had tremendous upside and seemed like an amazing person