Brodie Lee Has Passed Away (1979-2020)

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
What guts me the most about all the tweets from his peers is the family mentions. "He loved his family", "He loved his kids", "He never stopped talking about them".

Life is an unfair bytch sometimes.
breh i remember when he did the AEW podcast and he talked about how excited his son was when he won the TNT title and that his son kissed the title every morning :mjcry:

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
damn I saw the headline and thought it was a joke. RIP. watching the triple threat match from WM 34 right now.

Jim Cornette has said some really negative things about him when reviewing AEW episodes the last several months, which I could never understand why and felt were very unwarranted and unnecessary, gave him a shytty nickname and whole smh..hopefully he shows some sincere repentant in the coming days..

nah it was nothing personal. I'm sure he'll say something nice but there's nothing to take back. he's complimented him on some things, most of the criticism was of his promos since joining AEW, which from everything I've seen was on point (you could criticize the overwhelming majority of AEW promos). but not a personal attack.