Brittany Renner Regrets Allowing Men Use Her Body For Their Leisure (Update: Allah has saved her)

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
This , no ring, no car, no house just a wet purse and that's it.

Willingly let herself be used as a cum dumpster and now she's regretting it :lolbron::mjlol:

Seeing this play out, I always wonder if the heaux who did make it to the finish line ever see this shyt and thank God they were able to pivot to a new lane.

Like, does Paul George’s wife/baby moms ever hit the :whew: that he not only seeded her up, but was smart/naive enough (depending on your POV) to put a ring on it before she even had to get to this point

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Right! Plus the men on that show are all hypocrites they talk down on these women but also try to sleep with them and trick off. So they're not even living by what they're selling to others.
You gotta be a hoe.

You are supposed to trick off/smash whores. The issue is these whores want to retire and be wives and they can’t.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You got Nba players wifing strippers and she still couldn’t solidify a guy with her looks. That’s when you know you are a trash person to be around and have little redeeming qualities.
Its cause she has no game.

A GAMED UP HOE is silent and gets in and out. All that boastful shyt is from square bytches cosplaying as hoes

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
A simp will fall for it, put a ring on her finger, get her a second baby and then get divorced by her.

You've probably already got some simps in here talking about "she maturing and growing up" :mjlol:

Swear the definition of simp must be something different on the coli. People change a lot in their 20s. Well normal people at least. You're supposed to fukk around in your late teens and 20s. I have a strong feeling most these wannabe "HOH" cats in here are really just bitter MFers. Never had it popping in their youth.. and on msg boards now trying to rebrand in their late 20s,30s, and 40s on that High Value bullshyt.

Or do I got that wrong? you had the playbook out from the jump and just been ICE COLD player straight out the womb? You just get off to dogging young birds and praying on a broken family

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Swear the definition of simp must be something different on the coli. People change a lot in their 20s. Well normal people at least. You're supposed to fukk around in your late teens and 20s. I have a strong feeling most these wannabe "HOH" cats in here are really just bitter MFers. Never had it popping in their youth.. and on msg boards now trying to rebrand in their late 20s,30s, and 40s on that High Value bullshyt.

Or do I got that wrong? you had the playbook out from the jump and just been ICE COLD player straight out the womb? You just get off to dogging young birds and praying on a broken family
Bruh just say ya mama was a hoe and thanksgiving at ya house is nothing but old single hoes and children.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Yeah you definitely one of the simps I was referring to :mjlol: