Brittany Renner Regrets Allowing Men Use Her Body For Their Leisure (Update: Allah has saved her)

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Younger whores snatched the crown. Now let her fall into obscurity until she actually displays a talent, skill, or acheivement worth talking about. Seriously, why do whores have such a large voice in our community?
Because popular Black entertainment made whores mainstream (strip club culture, glorification of pimp culture, etc). The “fun time” girls took center stage and were no longer relegated to the shadows.
Media is powerful 🤷🏾‍♀️

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It’s performative and rebranding, oh i let these terrible men in my temple, not, i had a fukked up mindset and decided, i was going to stop using my looks and body to get what i wanted in life at the time, clout and money, not in getting consoling, not I’m going to approach dating differently and make sure I’m a good mother to my child

Said it on Twitter;

She either going the Christian route or she becoming a life coach like Mia Kalifa

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Fajzhs0.gif

Never got to see pics of her labia
or her tender butthole meat.
q9dPJUR.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No fukk that. She was out here moving, fukking and sucking, and calling it empowerment. You were there with them. They did not force you. You were getting fukked willingly. She wasn't just getting it in with any old body. It was industry dudes! She was doing what women like her do. Low self worth is Ray around the corner. Throwing yourself at rappers and ballers for years was just her doing her. You can regret it but don't rebrand it. Let the young women know that this is the ultimate end of your destination but most of them won't be lucky enough to make enough money to bounce back. They end up broke single mothers.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Yeah but this could be just a heel turn for her next venture. Probably might not mean it

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Regret what exactly? Being a heaux or failing to accomplish your projected trajectory by fukking nikkas to secure a bag and/or the envy of other women?

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
She is a clout chaser this is just to ensure she is relevant and get clicks and headlines, put no stock in what she is claiming now