Brittany Renner Regrets Allowing Men Use Her Body For Their Leisure (Update: Allah has saved her)

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Bruh just say ya mama was a hoe and thanksgiving at ya house is nothing but old single hoes and children.
Its cause she has no game.

A GAMED UP HOE is silent and gets in and out. All that boastful shyt is from square bytches cosplaying as hoes

Ouch. "Breh" you hit me with the MAMA joke; called me a FATHERLESS b*stard, and called the rest of the women in my family single-mother hoes....and only a few days before Christmas....you really put the ICE in Iceberg slim:picard:

Thanksgiving passed; but I am hosting Christmas. Say Pimpin....whats some game I could drop at the table to help elevate our hopeless and extremely negative stereotypical status? Help a square out player. Or is the game to be sold; not told? Merry Christmas either way "Breh" :mjcry:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Every womans nightmare......hitting 30 and their ho life not having paid off. She mad cause she can't compete with the younger generations of thots....thats all it really is.
But she lowkey fumbled the bag… I mean she did trap a baller for 18 years but she fumbled the preverbal bag of getting wifed up

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
She's lying. If anything she's mad it wasn't more profitable.

Sounds like you know exactly how she feels :mjlol:

She atleast got an interview out of it, you got nothing but a chicken sandwich from Wendy's value menu :mjlol:

Coming to the coli just to relive that being used phase, cause atleast somebody wanted you :mjcry:

Kys dirty bytch

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
She still won IMO. All these nikkas (Akademics too) look lame as hell trying win a "debate" against this woman.

Talking that "you should change your ways, this isn't healthy for you long term, you'll never be a wife". Like she is going to breakdown in tears and say that the way she's been living is wrong and she is ready to settle down with a non famous dude who makes less than $250K per year.

She's gambling on the fact that the "wall" won't apply to here and she'll still be able to bag a low iq high profile athlete or rapper.

bytch got a damn chicken commercial.

She sure looks defeated.

She is defeated, that commercial for a dying brand is making fun of her,