Brittany Renner Regrets Allowing Men Use Her Body For Their Leisure (Update: Allah has saved her)

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't she openly claiming to be the one using the men?
Talking about hide your sons?
i think what she meant to say is she regrets being a hoe.
but bird babble + lack of accountability = i regret letting these men use me :mjlol:
She doesn't regret shyt.

Bird babble translation: I regret not being able to seduce and reduce these rich nikkas

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Literally, You know her ass Rawed with any Blue check dumb enough to shoot up the club

Hoes like her and Draya are part of the post-video girl/King Magazine era and showed up right on time when IG blew up.

The Vida Gueras and Melyssa Fords prolly looked at her gen with contempt because the new hoes slammed the door on them at a time when there was unlimited access to so called ballers just by tapping on a glass screen.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Hoes like her and Draya are part of the post-video girl/King Magazine era and showed up right on time when IG blew up.

The Vida Gueras and Melyssa Fords prolly looked at her gen with contempt because the new hoes slammed the door on them at a time when there was unlimited access to so called ballers just by tapping on a glass screen.
Yeah I can just imagine how much the old Video Vixens who aged out must be hating, They didn't half the oppertunities that the IG era hoes got.

And Brittany also fukked it up for those coming in behind her by exposing her fukkery

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
giphy.webp
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I literally was just coming here to say that the “rebranding” has begun :laff:

As long as she holds on to her looks a little longer, she’ll be just fine. Some random athlete will scoop her up.

Probably going to start her own YouTube telling young women not to follow her path, etc and make some good $ doing it.

Everybody getting in on the grift :wow: