Brittany Renner Regrets Allowing Men Use Her Body For Their Leisure (Update: Allah has saved her)

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Eh... Too late for this trollop.
She gotta play her next move carefully. I think people seeing the money Pearl bringing in and they trying to eat . Britney is literally the antithesis of everything the modern manosphere represents . I'd even say some of her actions put the battery in Kevin Samuels back to start his show in the first place. Now she standing right next to Andrew Tate . She knows what she's doing

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Swear the definition of simp must be something different on the coli. People change a lot in their 20s. Well normal people at least. You're supposed to fukk around in your late teens and 20s. I have a strong feeling most these wannabe "HOH" cats in here are really just bitter MFers. Never had it popping in their youth.. and on msg boards now trying to rebrand in their late 20s,30s, and 40s on that High Value bullshyt.

Or do I got that wrong? you had the playbook out from the jump and just been ICE COLD player straight out the womb? You just get off to dogging young birds and praying on a broken family
You know these HOH generals in here bluffing breh. They follow that red pill BS and you saw how they're idols were when she came in for an interview...stumbling and bumbling over their words in front of a beautiful woman.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Intersectional weirdo feminists will tell you that it's "toxic masculinity" if you don't respect her. :mjlol: