Britney Spears Shows It All On Instagram

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Told ya that once the training wheels were off she was gonna go bat shyt banana flip. The conservatorship might have been harsh and kept her bi polar ass from her money but she eventually will become a liability to her own empire.
it's not easy to get a conservatorship

the coli turned that thread into a conspiracy about the industry and lawyers controlling artists talking about Kim Kardashian was trying to do the same thing to Kanye

people REFUSED TO SEE that she needed help and guidance and got caught up in looking for conspiracies. the modern world is turning into a retarded space because people ignore obvious problems to dig for problems that don't exist. it couldn't just be that she was not well it was about stealing her money and making her work to death.

now I don't doubt that her family has been controlling and manipulative but they have also been keeping a lot of this dysfunction in check. the alternate is pure chaos n here we are. first thing home girl announced when she got loose is she tryna get seeded up.

lord help those other kids wherever they are.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
He’s not entirely wrong at all :ld:

The current people in her circle don’t give a fukk and the ones who originally did (her father and sister) the media turned into the villain. Don’t also try and say what the media says they did when they were the ones defending her back then when the media was cracking jokes about how crazy and looney bin she was. Even the same celebrities in Hollywood defending her now where in on the jokes as well.
This is the media’s fault. 100% but clout is more potent than most drugs :sas2:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm not really supprised. I'm sure we all know a girl like Brittany that was popular in hs and partied hard in college. Now they're on social media posting thirst traps, trying to do the two minute drill before the games over.

The only difference is Brittany is one of the few people to ever be that famous.

I think the first was the white girl from the Parkers. Her ass carried her Midwestern face to the black magazine versions of Maxim and FHM:mjlol:

Yeah, shawty off The Parkers was the first true pawg. Shakira too even tho she more exotic. But those the most bodied up white bytches I ever seen.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I’m not saying that pops was perfect by any means, but I’m just not a fan of him being portrayed as the villain when he literally saved her career and life when everyone had turned their backs on her.

Even the younger generation is too gullible to do their own research about how crazy she is/was and what was all said about her and instead listening to the same media who made the issue worse in the first place.

I think a lot of them know though. If you're in your 30s, you will remember photographs of her with shaved head attacking a car with the umbrella.

It is why I think people are full of shyt. Somewhere in the 10s, people have tried to reinvent themselves as conscious and caring people. You see how sincere that shyt is when they're still encouraging someone who is clearly unstable.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think a lot of them know though. If you're in your 30s, you will remember photographs of her with shaved head attacking a car with the umbrella.

It is why I think people are full of shyt. Somewhere in the 10s, people have tried to reinvent themselves as conscious and caring people. You see how sincere that shyt is when they're still encouraging someone who is clearly unstable.

If you're in your teens or 20's then they likely aren't old enough to remember what was going on, but if you're around her baby sisters age, then you definitely do remember it as she was getting shyt around that time as well for getting pregnant as a teen. If I was a celebrity, then I'd steer clear of talking about her or bringing attention to her post as it's obvious that this chick isn't in her right frame of mind and I'd want no part of condoning her actions.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Crazy as she is and looks from pics and videos, She doesnt seem to be a danger for herself or others, so im not seeing how a conservatorship makes sense. They were right to end it.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I think the first was the white girl from the Parkers. Her ass carried her Midwestern face to the black magazine versions of Maxim and FHM:mjlol:

LOL Jenna Von Oy... I can't front, I never really checked for The Parkers like that, but if she was on there when I was flipping through channels, I would always stop.

I think she a lesbian now, last pics I saw of her she was looking a lil rough.