Britney Spears Shows It All On Instagram

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
the louisiana queen is back! you'll catch this bytch barefoot with a long cigarette in her mouth at a Murphy USA in front of a rundownWalmart any day of the week

i like how she was struggling to get the sexy water pour pose down :mjlol:. enjoy free will to thot britney, you deserve it :yeshrug:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Man put your clothes back on box shaped ass:mjlol:
Britney Spears started the entire pawg era...99-2003...she had too much ass for every outfit and was ultra fit. Then she married Federline and fell off.

Didn't matter because Amy Lee had ass..Kelly Clarkson had ass..Christina Aguilera was perfect..Nelly Furtado had ass...J Lo had white America in amazement and that's when white girls wanted to have big asses post 2000 J Lo at the Grammys in the green dress.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
October 1, 2021

None of that is illegal in conservatorship. All her money is in tact. He took a standard salary That was approved by the court for his work and he took an agent percentage for all the shows he booked. He also regained her financial stability. She’s worth over 60 million now, I’d have to check her net worth when he took over but it was in the dumps. She’s about to show you just how crazy she is and pops knew it the whole time.

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
For real foreal, she's gonna need somebody to step in. Not a full blown conservatorship, but definitely a psychiatrist, and not a Hollyweird psychiatrist. Bish got kids, and more money than she knows what to do with. Fame is like crack to this bish.
Lmao. Yall don't know the power of bipolar/schizophrenia disorder. Aint no psychiatrist or therapist gonna be able to help with them voices. She need medicine, her dad was tryna help her live her life to the fullest. I had a friend run off the meds and literally walk from the south side of America somewhere til the middle north east. When his parents finally found him. Son came back with a defunct kidney or liver due to dehydration and some other physical defects from the streets. Dude been as close to normal as he can the past two years on his meds. Parents let him know this the last time they dealing with his chit which is a lie cuz they love the hell outta him.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I'm not really supprised. I'm sure we all know a girl like Brittany that was popular in hs and partied hard in college. Now they're on social media posting thirst traps, trying to do the two minute drill before the games over.

The only difference is Brittany is one of the few people to ever be that famous.

Britney Spears started the entire pawg era...99-2003...she had too much ass for every outfit and was ultra fit. Then she married Federline and fell off.

Didn't matter because Amy Lee had ass..Kelly Clarkson had ass..Christina Aguilera was perfect..Nelly Furtado had ass...J Lo had white America in amazement and that's when white girls wanted to have big asses post 2000 J Lo at the Grammys in the green dress.

I think the first was the white girl from the Parkers. Her ass carried her Midwestern face to the black magazine versions of Maxim and FHM:mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Where are her hips? :dwillhuh:
She out here built like Hank hill and the daddy from life with Louie from the waste down :mjlol:
Dfq_YPEUwAApAJ6.jpg

ca4349f55c4e2ddc657eb840b350a2d76dfebfcc_hq.jpg