Britney Spears Shows It All On Instagram

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe the conservatorship wasn't the worst idea

:mjcry:
I said the same thing when people were on that free britney shyt. In a couple years people are gonna be like "yeah maybe that conservatorship wasn't that bad of an idea :ehh:"

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point, Britney is like...

duval-lil.gif

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Told ya that once the training wheels were off she was gonna go bat shyt banana flip. The conservatorship might have been harsh and kept her bi polar ass from her money but she eventually will become a liability to her own empire.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I knew she was crazy. She gon be broke in a few years and everybody that was championing her "freedom" is going to be looking crazy too.

They're not going to look crazy. They will do what they always do, leave the broken pieces and move on with their lives.

I have a special type of hatred for people like that. In it for the glory and attention. No regard for the consequences.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeahhhhh, you don't watch the news much I see.

He’s not entirely wrong at all :ld:

The current people in her circle don’t give a fukk and the ones who originally did (her father and sister) the media turned into the villain. Don’t also try and say what the media says they did when they were the ones defending her back then when the media was cracking jokes about how crazy and looney bin she was. Even the same celebrities in Hollywood defending her now where in on the jokes as well.

It got even worse when baby sister got pregnant as a teenager as the narrative shifted to them being a white trash hillbilly family.

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
He’s not entirely wrong at all :ld:

The current people in her circle don’t give a fukk and the ones who originally did (her father and sister) the media turned into the villain. Don’t also try and say what the media says they did when they were the ones defending her back then when the media was cracking jokes about how crazy and looney bin she was. Even the same celebrities in Hollywood defending her now where in on the jokes as well.

It got even worse when baby sister got pregnant as a teenager as the narrative shifted to them being a white trash family.

This is one of the concerns I have with being a parent.

You have a lot of fukk heads saying "So what it is her body", just completely overlooking the fact that something is clearly wrong.

This generation is filled with people who cannot think outside of their movement and agenda. It is one thing when they stay in their lane, but they don't believe in doing that. They try interfering in the lives of others.

It would piss me off if I was doing right by my kid only for some hippy to demand that I do otherwise.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This is one of the concerns I have with being a parent.

You have a lot of fukk heads saying "So what it is her body", just completely overlooking the fact that something is clearly wrong.

This generation is filled with people who cannot think outside of their movement and agenda. It is one thing when they stay in their lane, but they don't believe in doing that. They try interfering in the lives of others.

It would piss me off if I was doing right by my kid only for some hippy to demand that I do otherwise.

I’m not saying that pops was perfect by any means, but I’m just not a fan of him being portrayed as the villain when he literally saved her career and life when everyone had turned their backs on her.

Even the younger generation is too gullible to do their own research about how crazy she is/was and what was all said about her and instead listening to the same media who made the issue worse in the first place.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
She should have done this 20 years ago, when she was hot.

:unimpressed:
Why they wanna get old before they show their ass?