Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The white Maya Campbell

The people in her circle don’t give a fukk

this right here. Maya with significantly more money and as a result, people appear to “care” about her

clearly there were legit reasons her dad needed to continue to control things.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
LOL Jenna Von Oy... I can't front, I never really checked for The Parkers like that, but if she was on there when I was flipping through channels, I would always stop.

I think she a lesbian now, last pics I saw of her she was looking a lil rough.
She’s not a lesbian. She was married with 2 kids up until like last year.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
this right here. Maya with significantly more money and as a result, people appear to “care” about her

clearly there were legit reasons her dad needed to continue to control things.
Maya was a sad case- somebody got her hooked on drugs and she never really recovered. Holly weird ain’t no joke

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
It’s sad how sexualized women's bodies are that a clear and obvious act of self love could be misconstrued into implications of mental illness. Britney is free but when will we, as a collective, free ourselves of these puritanical chains that still control our minds?! A woman’s body is not a sex object!

IslandG

All Star
Daps
It’s sad how sexualized women's bodies are that a clear and obvious act of self love could be misconstrued into implications of mental illness. Britney is free but when will we, as a collective, free ourselves of these puritanical chains that still control our minds?! A woman’s body is not a sex object!

lol. As if you were to meet her on the streets and randomly cop a feel you wouldn’t be arrested for sexual assault.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Britney in her prime!!!!!!! :ohlawd:

Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lord, Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :noah::noah::noah::noah::ohlawd:

wibljnuxmqd61.jpg

e1d48a73c5c62782f7f130f720bf60a8.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Crazy as she is and looks from pics and videos, She doesnt seem to be a danger for herself or others, so im not seeing how a conservatorship makes sense. They were right to end it.
Not yet anyway. I still sense this is going to end badly for her. but at least she'll go out happy and on her own terms.
alot of her supporters will get shytted on for attacking her family when it's all said and done. she clearly not in her right mind. I understand want her to be free, but making them villians when they clearly were just trying to look out for her crazy ass was foul.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Not yet anyway. I still sense this is going to end badly for her. but at least she'll go out happy and on her own terms.
alot of her supporters will get shytted on for attacking her family when it's all said and done. she clearly not in her right mind. I understand want her to be free, but making them villians when they clearly were just trying to look out for her crazy ass was foul.
That definitely is not the case :heh: they had their own motives too. You can’t protect someone from what ‘might’ happen if she hasnt done anything that seems dangerous that has been shared publicly. She doesnt seem suicidal or a threat to others...just perhaps manic but she seems capable of managing her life.