Britney Spears Shows It All On Instagram

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
broken soul :mjcry::snoop:

:scust: one day her kids gonna see all this when they are grown enough and that in itself aint good. No one wants their kid to see them in such a sad state. I still feel bad for the times i was drunk and passed out.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
LMAO, what does this even mean?
images

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao. Yall don't know the power of bipolar/schizophrenia disorder. Aint no psychiatrist or therapist gonna be able to help with them voices. She need medicine, her dad was tryna help her live her life to the fullest. I had a friend run off the meds and literally walk from the south side of America somewhere til the middle north east. When his parents finally found him. Son came back with a defunct kidney or liver due to dehydration and some other physical defects from the streets. Dude been as close to normal as he can the past two years on his meds. Parents let him know this the last time they dealing with his chit which is a lie cuz they love the hell outta him.
You're right, I didn't fully absorb her situation, don't fully know her past, but yeah, she does have crazy written all over her face.