Britney Griner Appears In Court Facing 10 Years In Russian Prison For Cannabis Possession

khross415

All Star
Daps
i aint bout to catch up with all the bullshyt from last 2 pages but you can definitely fly out of anywhere in Bay with weed. Ive literally had them open my bag move past the weed i had air sealed and tell me to take the additional razors out my carry on for my razor

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
You didnt get caught. Definitely broke multiple federal laws. Be cautious next time. Some tsa agents relaxed about it. Only takes once though
I take qps 4 times a year to a whole different country...the key words were" I flew from Lax" if you don't have a bomb or a gun they don't give a fukk ..I had some bud on my carry on before I started putting it under the plane the agent saw it and smiled ..they don't care

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i aint bout to catch up with all the bullshyt from last 2 pages but you can definitely fly out of anywhere in Bay with weed. Ive literally had them open my bag move past the weed i had air sealed and tell me to take the additional razors out my carry on for my razor
I know people currently in jail as we speak from flying jetsuitex from bay to la

Ralo is in prison right now for weed, for years, leaving sacramento airport

fukk around and find out when you meet some 60 year old tsa agent on his high horse that day

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I take qps 4 times a year to a whole different country...the key words were" I flew from Lax" if you don't have a bomb or a gun they don't give a fukk ..I had some bud on my carry on before I started putting it under the plane the agent saw it and smiled ..they don't care
Cool man. Still a federal law. Keep rolling the dice.

Im sure this wasnt brittney griners first time flying with it either. First time they cared though. Keep doing stupid shyt and find out

If it was that simple and “no one cares” youd have people doing daily turn arounds leaving lax to other states dropping qps off at high mark ups

They dont because its not worth the risk

Because all it takes is 1 dikk head tsa to ruin your life

Keep crashing out though for coli daps, you got it man

The fukking coli man, swear this place the twilight zone. “ I flew with weed and no one cared” as millions fly every day, and thousands sit in prisons for a few ounces :snoop:

One time i flew from sfo to long beach. I had a big bottle of cologne, over the 3 oz they want you to fly with. Sfo tsa didnt care. Flying back, long beach tsa made me throw it out. Its a dice roll for every agent and security.

Keep risking it though, fukking idiot

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
She ain't ever coming home. Black and American in Russia? She has no chance. :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Cool man. Still a federal law. Keep rolling the dice.

Im sure this wasnt brittney griners first time flying with it either. First time they cared though. Keep doing stupid shyt and find out

If it was that simple and “no one cares” youd have people doing daily turn arounds leaving lax to other states dropping qps off at high mark ups

They dont because its not worth the risk

Because all it takes is 1 dikk head tsa to ruin your life

Keep crashing out though for coli daps, you got it man

The fukking coli man, swear this place the twilight zone. “ I flew with weed and no one cared” as millions fly every day, and thousands sit in prisons for a few ounces :snoop:

One time i flew from sfo to long beach. I had a big bottle of cologne, over the 3 oz they want you to fly with. Sfo tsa didnt care. Flying back, long beach tsa made me throw it out. Its a dice roll for every agent and security.

Keep risking it though, fukking idiot
Ain't nobody reading that essay fakkit ass boy...I smoke qps when I'm vacation ain't no money in juggin that petty shyt..keep ur hoe ass emotions to urself

Daps
Really? I definitely just flew to NYC with an ounce from LAX on my carry on..landed at JFK picked up my rental and all was well…

My cuz visited from a state where marijuana was illegal and I took him to a dispensary. He was so impressed with the quality he wanted to fly home with it. Now, I’ve flown all around the world with weed (including the Middle East), even had the sniffing dogs all up on me and never had any issues, so I was 100% sure he’d be ok with his domestic flight. I advised him to keep it in his carry on cuz you never know what elements your checked luggage will get exposed to. So he puts it in his carry on, but this dumbass also puts all this cologne he purchased in the bag. :snoop: Naturally, his bag gets flagged for additional screening. Dude was sweating BULLETS, but all they did was toss the cologne and give his bag back. TSA is not looking for weed, they’ve explicitly stated this. I wish I could find the article, but not long after recreational marijuana was legalized here, they interviewed someone from the TSA here and they stated that although they’re not looking for weed, if found they’ll hand you over to the local authorities. So, in my state, you’re really just risking missing your flight.

Coli dudes really trying to trump it up like you’re seriously risking a long federal bid by carrying small amounts of weed through US airports all in an attempt to shyt on a Black woman. The Coli can be a really disgusting place sometimes. Using the same tactics and logic as white supremacists smh

khross415

All Star
Daps
I know people currently in jail as we speak from flying jetsuitex from bay to la

Ralo is in prison right now for weed, for years, leaving sacramento airport

fukk around and find out when you meet some 60 year old tsa agent on his high horse that day

:mjlol: get booked for flying jetsuite from bay to la wit packs. goofy activity. ralo in jail for alot more then weed brotha. write ya homies in jail tell em do betta

khross415

All Star
Daps
My cuz visited from a state where marijuana was illegal and I took him to a dispensary. He was so impressed with the quality he wanted to fly home with it. Now, I’ve flown all around the world with weed (including the Middle East), even had the sniffing dogs all up on me and never had any issues, so I was 100% sure he’d be ok with his domestic flight. I advised him to keep it in his carry on cuz you never know what elements your checked luggage will get exposed to. So he puts it in his carry on, but this dumbass also puts all this cologne he purchased in the bag. :snoop: Naturally, his bag gets flagged for additional screening. Dude was sweating BULLETS, but all they did was toss the cologne and give his bag back. TSA is not looking for weed, they’ve explicitly stated this. I wish I could find the article, but not long after recreational marijuana was legalized here, they interviewed someone from the TSA here and they stated that although they’re not looking for weed, if found they’ll hand you over to the local authorities. So, in my state, you’re really just risking missing your flight.

Coli dudes really trying to trump it up like you’re seriously risking a long federal bid by carrying small amounts of weed through US airports all in an attempt to shyt on a Black woman. The Coli can be a really disgusting place sometimes. Using the same tactics and logic as white supremacists smh
:francis: i aint even know that what i was responding to by stating what i said.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Ill say this tho, if Trump was in office she'd been home...

2. Majority Blk Women voted for Biden. They went hard. I remember them proclaiming they saved america cause they help voted in Biden. But when A blk woman needs saving where's Biden???
I honestly can't say you're wrong about this.... :patrice:

One thing about Trump despite everything, he is transactional. You give him something and he will do whatever you want. He doesn't care. You just have to kiss the ring.

Biden on the other hand is more likely to follow "tradition" and protocol that is meant to hamper even the most basic actions. He will consult with the state department and they will only give him the OK under the most impossible terms.

Trump would be like "just tell me I'm the greatest" or send him some money or donation probably and she would be out.