Britney Griner Appears In Court Facing 10 Years In Russian Prison For Cannabis Possession

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
People just don't get it. You can say it's not fair. You can say she's being used a a pawn. You can say if she were white Russia wouldn't have done it. You can say it's outrageous what they're penalties are for marijuana, etc. All that may be true. However, Americans have a habit of thinking that they can "no big deal" laws in other countries, and it doesn't work out over and over again. If I go to another country no way in hell I'm tryin to get weed through their airport. Either I'll find a local connect, or it'll just have to wait until I get home. In countries with harsh penalties, it'll just have to wait until I get home. If I do think it's that important, then I'll have to accept my fate if I get caught. I feel sorry for her, but unfortunately hubris is what lead her to this situation.
This.

It’s why I don’t feel sorry for her. Each time I went overseas I always understood that I am on their home court. I did not fukk around.

When I was in the navy a breh we knew got locked up in Turkey ( partially my fault :unsure: ). That shyt was nothing fukking nice at all.

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
The parents went on Tucker Carlson looking for help, instead all they got was Tucker using them to trash the Dems :dead:

Then after Trump is done using them for publicity, he proceeds to excuse and clear Kim Jong of any wrong doing :dead:

Its a big country, lots of people over there, he didn't know anything. :dead:

Yup politics is a dirty game

Also I did some digging and allegedly the reason why Otto was brain dead is because he hung himself in a jail cell and by the time the found him it was too late.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
She not winning her gulag :wow:
dave-chappelle-laughing.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Cool man. Still a federal law. Keep rolling the dice.

Im sure this wasnt brittney griners first time flying with it either. First time they cared though. Keep doing stupid shyt and find out

If it was that simple and “no one cares” youd have people doing daily turn arounds leaving lax to other states dropping qps off at high mark ups

They dont because its not worth the risk

Because all it takes is 1 dikk head tsa to ruin your life

Keep crashing out though for coli daps, you got it man

The fukking coli man, swear this place the twilight zone. “ I flew with weed and no one cared” as millions fly every day, and thousands sit in prisons for a few ounces :snoop:

One time i flew from sfo to long beach. I had a big bottle of cologne, over the 3 oz they want you to fly with. Sfo tsa didnt care. Flying back, long beach tsa made me throw it out. Its a dice roll for every agent and security.

Keep risking it though, fukking idiot
FACTS!!! I never seen such stupidity in a thread. First, we got people asking why she's locked up like she didn't break the fukking law..

Then we got their idiot friends chiming in like "yea cause in a totally other country, I did the same thing, and it was just as illegal, but no one caught me, so free brittany"

nikka WHAT :what:

If you do something illegal, you're going to jail, IF YOU GET CAUGHT.. she got caught.. you didn't... If you do, you will. It's not rocket science

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
My cuz visited from a state where marijuana was illegal and I took him to a dispensary. He was so impressed with the quality he wanted to fly home with it. Now, I’ve flown all around the world with weed (including the Middle East), even had the sniffing dogs all up on me and never had any issues, so I was 100% sure he’d be ok with his domestic flight. I advised him to keep it in his carry on cuz you never know what elements your checked luggage will get exposed to. So he puts it in his carry on, but this dumbass also puts all this cologne he purchased in the bag. :snoop: Naturally, his bag gets flagged for additional screening. Dude was sweating BULLETS, but all they did was toss the cologne and give his bag back. TSA is not looking for weed, they’ve explicitly stated this. I wish I could find the article, but not long after recreational marijuana was legalized here, they interviewed someone from the TSA here and they stated that although they’re not looking for weed, if found they’ll hand you over to the local authorities. So, in my state, you’re really just risking missing your flight.

Coli dudes really trying to trump it up like you’re seriously risking a long federal bid by carrying small amounts of weed through US airports all in an attempt to shyt on a Black woman. The Coli can be a really disgusting place sometimes. Using the same tactics and logic as white supremacists smh
nikka what the fukk.. That's your state where it's legal...

Now mosey on down to WV or some shyt and try that and see what happens. That's like saying I can do something in the US so y'all tripping to think I can't do it in Russia. fukk around and find out. If you fam had landed and they caught him in HIS state, he'd be fukked.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Ill say this tho, if Trump was in office she'd been home...

2. Majority Blk Women voted for Biden. They went hard. I remember them proclaiming they saved america cause they help voted in Biden. But when A blk woman needs saving where's Biden???

I honestly can't say you're wrong about this.... :patrice:

One thing about Trump despite everything, he is transactional. You give him something and he will do whatever you want. He doesn't care. You just have to kiss the ring.

Biden on the other hand is more likely to follow "tradition" and protocol that is meant to hamper even the most basic actions. He will consult with the state department and they will only give him the OK under the most impossible terms.

Trump would be like "just tell me I'm the greatest" or send him some money or donation probably and she would be out.
Trump left that white boy over there to get beat into a fukking coma and died after.. he did NOTHING for him but bring home a lifeless body

Y'all really just talking out your ass and it's amazing

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Do we even know if she actually had “weed” on her …shyt sounds like they planted something just looking at the way they’re trying to leverage her detention

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Do we even know if she actually had “weed” on her …shyt sounds like they planted something just looking at the way they’re trying to leverage her detention
Yes.. Because unlike the idiots in the thread keep saying.. she flew TO RUSSIA with the weed. So she left NYC with the weed and landed in Russia and was detained after being caught by drug sniffing dogs. So there was no way for them to plant it on her when her luggage came off the American flight.

Again.. People in here talking out their ass. You get off the plane, you get your luggage and then you go to customs. So she got her luggage and then there is video of her being caught AT CUSTOMS

Daps
nikka what the fukk.. That's your state where it's legal...

Now mosey on down to WV or some shyt and try that and see what happens. That's like saying I can do something in the US so y'all tripping to think I can't do it in Russia. fukk around and find out. If you fam had landed and they caught him in HIS state, he'd be fukked.

They don’t screen when you land after a domestic flight tf are you talking about? :dahell:

Arrests for small amounts of weed are no higher walking out of airports than walking other places in a state. If you’re not willing to take that level risk, don’t fukk with weed at all.

And again, I HAVE tried it in many states that haven’t legalized weed. The point is TSA is not looking for small amounts of weed. The weed seizures/arrests that do happen are for large scale (pounds) of weed. They almost always happen when going through TSA screening (be it checked luggage or walking through a checkpoint to BOARD the plane).

So the point remains that pretending that traveling the U.S. with small amounts of weed is some monumental risk is complete and utter bullshyt.

EDIT:
Yes.. Because unlike the idiots in the thread keep saying.. she flew TO RUSSIA with the weed. So she left NYC with the weed and landed in Russia and was detained after being caught by drug sniffing dogs. So there was no way for them to plant it on her when her luggage came off the American flight.
Ohhh, my bad, I forgot you were a complete idiot. I’ll just ignore you from now on.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
I know people currently in jail as we speak from flying jetsuitex from bay to la

Ralo is in prison right now for weed, for years, leaving sacramento airport

fukk around and find out when you meet some 60 year old tsa agent on his high horse that day
Ralo got caught with 444 pounds of weed. That's not the same thing as the small amount Brittney was allegedly caught with. Y'all gotta stop justifying evils committed against Black people.

Last edited: