Britney Griner Appears In Court Facing 10 Years In Russian Prison For Cannabis Possession

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
She didn't actually break any laws. smh at you believing the russians actually found drugs on her.
THANK YOU!

Brittney Griner has been playing in Russia for years(one of the most homophobic, anti-Black countries in the world... But they pay really well, so...)...

She would know how to move safely in a country like this.

Dipshyts couldn't WAIT to agree with the Russian government's story....
You know...
The government Donald Trump told to interfere with American elections and have had beef with America for almost 100 years...
Siding with the Russian government and racist white people that love watching us suffer..:stopitslime:

nikkas (well, cacs, really) legit think a Black lesbian would go to a Russian airport with an illicit substance right before they invaded a country....

Like... Y'all think Russians aren't above the tactics American LEOs use like planting evidence and outright making shyt up? Smh
(Well, they actually DGAF; they just want a chance to shyt on a Black woman without consequences.)

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That’s not how this works. Governments barter on level playing fields. They’re never going to offer more than what a subject is worth. That’s where the entire “we don’t negotiate” with terrorist slogan comes from. They’re never going to put something on the table that allows you to ask for more. They’re offering viktor bout a war criminal in exchange for a girl with weed. That doesn’t fukking makes sense. You can try to rationalize it all you want, but I’m not paying you 50 dollars for an apple unless my life depended on it. She’s not worth him. Period.

I dare Kamala Harris to go to Black woman functions and tell them why Trevor Reed is worth it but Brittney Griner isn’t

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
And they would have given them what they wanted for her or let them thangs go to forcefully get the stringy haired devil back

No they wouldn't. :mjlol: America the entity does not value white women like that. Society might coddle white women but America the institution? They're cannon fodder like everyone else. This country would let a white woman die in prison over there before trading a war criminal that cost lots of time and money to lure out of hiding and capture.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:Shes been playing in Europe for years; she knows the weed laws. Seems like she was targeted for a set up to weaken Biden.

Bigots see her as a weed smoking lesbian with a history of domestic violence. If Biden tries to get her out, the right wing will be mad. If he doesn't make a swap LGBTQ, women and many black people will criticize him during an election cycle. Its lose lose for Biden. His best play is to do nothing and blame Russia.

She might be this generations Mumia.:francis:

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I know people currently in jail as we speak from flying jetsuitex from bay to la

Ralo is in prison right now for weed, for years, leaving sacramento airport

fukk around and find out when you meet some 60 year old tsa agent on his high horse that day
Fan ralo had pounds on pounds

Daps
Reppin
NYC

There’s a good documentary on this.

The parents went on Tucker Carlson looking for help, instead all they got was Tucker using them to trash the Dems :dead:

Then after Trump is done using them for publicity, he proceeds to excuse and clear Kim Jong of any wrong doing :dead:

Its a big country, lots of people over there, he didn't know anything. :dead:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Probably in a cell laid out like Paper Boi in The Netherlands

Paper-Boi-in-Dutch-jail-defines-Atlanta-and-its-genius.jpg
Nah son. The Netherlands are known for having cushy jails. Russia is known for having particularly harsh jails. So even if she’s in a “nicer” Russian jail, trust it’s a shythole.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
:francis: I can't laugh at that, Russians torture people who knows wtf they're doing to her

She was fully clothed, but there was no evidence of physical torture. But, could you imagine them playing that horrible Russian Rock shyt on full blast over and over as a form of psychological torture? I’ve heard that music and it’s agonizing. I’d have that same face.
:skip:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Russia definitely creating Brittany Terminators in the Lab

Russian Female basketball going to be 🔥 in 18 months

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
She’s a dyke, she black, she had weed plus relations with the US and Russia are at an all time low. She definitely getting sat down. In ten years she will have a wife named svetlana ironing his dikk hole boxers