Britney Griner Appears In Court Facing 10 Years In Russian Prison For Cannabis Possession

Daps
This is deeper than that. She is an American citizen. A famous one at that. We supposed to protect our own. But our president is weak.

oh please, you see a video posted here with another case of a citizen doing dumb shyt in north korea. (fukk) Donald Trump did all that "rah rah they will get fire and fury" bs and ol boy came back in a perpetual coma. yall think diplomacy is all fun and games until the body bags come home to roost.

but yeah, at least they are getting to the trial on friday which is quickly compared to what the US does at guantanamo bay. hopefully she gets off light 🙏

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
She also made comments about the national anthem.

Edit. Here is her comment

Notice Bidens administration are in no rush to help her get released.

Looks like they all took a lunch break when they knew she was going to call.

Why isn’t she calling her wife directly? Where is her wife?

Get sent to the gulag for a decade brehettes

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
egMY9pG.png
:merchant:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I knew Biden wouldnt try to get her out after his response to Sha'carri failing the test.
Biden is one of those boomers who still thinks weed is Satan's lettuce and should be punished to the fullest extent.
😂😂

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I was with you until the state department was willing to offer up Viktor Bout as a potential trade for her. Viktor Bout was the international arms dealer the movie "Lord of War" is based on. In what universe is that even remotely close to an even trade? Selling hundreds of millions in arms to warlords all around the world vs. some vape carts...There's definitely some geo-political fukkry going on.
I dont know where the rumor started about vape carts, but she didnt get caught with vape carts. She got caught with THC carts. Which is weed. Which is even federally illegal to fly with here. That can look identical to vape carts. But they are 2 different things. Vape carts only contain nicotine, which isnt illegal.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Good luck Brittany...

Russia sentences US teacher to 14 years for cannabis smuggling​

The news release said that the English teacher had committed "large-scale drugs smuggling" in addition to "large-scale illegal storage of drugs without a commercial purpose".
Fogel, who is in his 60s, had around 17g (0.6oz) of cannabis in his luggage when he was caught on 15 August 2021 at Sheremetyevo airport, he told lawyers.

Local authorities have not commented on the amount of drugs Fogel was carrying, but Russian law defines a "large amount" of marijuana to be at least 100g.

Oh yeah they did this to send a message.
They gave this dude more than 10 years and aren't standing by their own rules of what is a "large amount" to do it. She might be going away for a long ass time if the government doesn't work to help free her. Without a doubt.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think our government has been fighting too hard to get any US citizen that's locked up brought back here even prior to the war. Why should she be the exception?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I dont know where the rumor started about vape carts, but she didnt get caught with vape carts. She got caught with THC carts. Which is weed. Which is even federally illegal to fly with here. That can look identical to vape carts. But they are 2 different things. Vape carts only contain nicotine, which isnt illegal.
We're splitting hairs here. Unless they caught her with a shipping container full of cocaine, it's no way they should be dangling someone as high profile as Viktor Bout for what she was caught with. There's something much more sinister at play here.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
First things mfs told me before touring overseas was “DONT fukk AROUND” these other places don’t play and the last thing you wanna do is end up in an overseas jail/prison.

Yall remember what happened to that young cac out there in North Korea?

CT3NICDG2UI6TJUYFKHYBDE47M.jpg

🪦
Someone smiley this :sadcac: :dead:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
We're splitting hairs here. Unless they caught her with a shipping container full of cocaine, it's no way they should be dangling someone as high profile as Viktor Bout for what she was caught with. There's something much more sinister at play here.
My man if you was flying from Los Angeles to New York with the amount of weed she got caught with YOUd be in jail as well. You dont need to be in Russia to fukk around and find out if shes a political prisoner or not.