British White people have the WOAT cuisine

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
LOL, I like how a lot of English food has incorporated “curry” sauce. I’ll eat some fish and chips, Sunday roast, etc. I go to London every year for work, I’ve had some good meals there

For my taste I’d pick Scandinavian food and Eastern European food as the worst.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Nah its the Scandanivians or Eastern Europeans.

Btw black sausage is delicious. Also fish and chips and some other stuff like baked goods and sunday roast. :yeshrug:
I lived in England and can contest to them having the woat food. They don't know how to make scrambled eggs and milk shakes and their halibut fish and chips is disgusting. A plate of grease and fried shyt that falls off because it's not fried in cornmeal. :gag:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and determines how your whole day will pan out.

You need a hearty breakfast in the morning..

A bytchass piece of toast or cornflakes wont get you through the day.
A full English break fast means you wont even have to eat lunch.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I was just looking at German food videos on youtube and it looks surprisingly good.
One thing that bothered me though, is their tendency to throw out vegetables that they use to flavor the stock. Seems like a waste to me

Daps
What is with you and these gallons bruv? Go eat some cereal :dahell:

Breath out here smellin like blood sausage, tomato and onions at 9:15 in the morning. Brush your mouth bruv
What's it with you guys eating sugary processed crap for breakfast. No wonder you yanks are a bunch of whiners. All that sugar...

Have a proper brekkie
full-english-7342.jpg

Breakfast of kings, champions and hard-working men.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What's it with you guys eating sugary processed crap for breakfast. No wonder you yanks are a bunch of whiners. All that sugar...

Have a proper brekkie
full-english-7342.jpg

Breakfast of kings, champions and hard-working men.

Look here bloke. I just ordered breakfast. It's not all sugar. Got a 5 egg omelette ALL MEAT with hash browns and a Chicken and Bacon skillet. Salt, pork and portion sizes will be my killer bruv. Not all for myself, bloke