British White people have the WOAT cuisine

BeingBetter

Hope Your Day Gets Better !
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, USA
The English, Scottish, and Welsh really combined to make the nastiest cuisine cacs could come up with to it.

Haggis - Animal stomach stuffed with oatmeal
Haggis.jpg

Black Sausage - Congealed Animal Blood, lard, and oatmeal
ME0037-1.jpg

Jeeled Eels
iStock_000024776815_Medium-1024x768.jpg

Laverbread - Boiled seaweed
istock-photo-lava-bread-resized.jpg

These people are not human
:hhh:
:gag:

RKAT.gif

Daps
Reppin
South London
Yes, the majority of British white food is terrible. They do not care about their food.

There are exceptions though, as mentioned already in this thread; Fish & Chips and full English breakfast. I co-sign Pie & Mash from the proper South London places as well.

My ex-gf (and most people Caribbeans) with would change up the full English to make more flavoursome. We do not eat pork so you find alternatives for bacon and sausages, season the beans, grill real tomatoes not that tin fukkery, add plantain ackee or dumping, scramble the eggs or at least make sure that yolk is cooked. It was glorious. No room for black pudding on that plate :gag:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh the thing with french cuisine is that too often it's gourmet stuff that's kind of pricey. Except in the South obviously. As opposed to Italy where you can eat very well in any random little restaurant. Kind of like the closer you are to the Mediterranean the better the food is, and that works for all countries around it.

That's kind of true, but cheap french food is underrated. I'm talking $2.50 sandwiches at the local cafe. Paris is overpriced, but you go to the south of France and you eat good. Best pasta and pizza I've ever had was in the south of France, not Italy.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
That's kind of true, but cheap french food is underrated. I'm talking $2.50 sandwiches at the local cafe. Paris is overpriced, but you go to the south of France and you eat good. Best pasta and pizza I've ever had was in the south of France, not Italy.

Yeah that's why I said except the South of France in my post, that's where the good non-fancy/gourmet french is mostly at. Especially south-west imo :wow:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Yes, the majority of British white food is terrible. They do not care about their food.

There are exceptions though, as mentioned already in this thread; Fish & Chips and full English breakfast. I co-sign Pie & Mash from the proper South London places as well.

My ex-gf (and most people Caribbeans) with would change up the full English to make more flavoursome. We do not eat pork so you find alternatives for bacon and sausages, season the beans, grill real tomatoes not that tin fukkery, add plantain ackee or dumping, scramble the eggs or at least make sure that yolk is cooked. It was glorious. No room for black pudding on that plate :gag:

The amount of blasphemy in this thread smhhhh

Pie and mash is an East London ting

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's it with you guys eating sugary processed crap for breakfast. No wonder you yanks are a bunch of whiners. All that sugar...

Have a proper brekkie
full-english-7342.jpg

Breakfast of kings, champions and hard-working men.

Not gona lie I had this shyt when I was in London and it was good :heh:
Also look at any Denny’s grand slam breakfast it’s essentially the same shyt except replace the beans for pancakes and vegetables for other starchy processed bullshyt

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Not gona lie I had this shyt when I was in London and it was good :heh:
Also look at any Denny’s grand slam breakfast it’s essentially the same shyt except replace the beans for pancakes and vegetables for other starchy processed bullshyt
all-american-slam_thumbnailmedium_2019-07-23-00-56-33.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
the empire on which the sun never sets

yeah, im gonna eat their food, brehs :mjlol: