British White people have the WOAT cuisine

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
all northern European cacs are in a competition for WOAT cuisine.

When I went to school in Minnesota, I was exposed to Norwegian cuisine.

The staple dish is 'Lutefisk', which they still serve at every church dinner and community function, translates literally to 'Lye Fish'. Their traditional way of preserving fish in the winter was to soak it in Lye and bury it in snow/ice. I refuse to ever try that shyt.

c875e9a64ff9144a3c9987467f098eca.jpg

The most revolting food on earth is a Scandinavian fermented fish named Surströmming..

And these cave beasts have the nerve to call us savages..

Last edited:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
This is the realest topic :scust:

Man I was on a British run base in Basrah Iraq
And was out in Banbury, London and Cambridge

British cuisine is disgusting

fukking liver and nasty ass baked beans for Breakfast
They somehow found a way to make lamb disgusting

Baked beans and tomatoe slices

Baked beans with everything :scust:
Lol them UK soldiers was weirdos....then again it seemed like most foreign soldiers was weirdos:russ: taking showers right next to each other on some homo erotic shyt.....Romanians were the worst in my experience

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
OP I coulda told u that....have had several cacs tell me themselves that British & AUS (which is basically British) food is TRASH...no seasoning and very bloody. A lotta weird shyt. Nordic cuisine doesnt seem much better. German is OKAY. A lotta weird shyt they eat as well.

Only European cuisine worth mentioning is Greek, Italian, and MAYBE Spain. U can throw some parts of French cuisine too as welll....notice how most these countries have had African influence though....

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
I thought the same before I went there, but truthfully, a lot of the traditional food/"pub grub" over there isn't too bad:
Roast Dinner (With Yorkshire puddings? :whoo:)
Shepherds Pie
Bangers and Mash
Fish and Chips

are all nice. Plus all the imported foods/dishes they got over there. Not trying to see no Jellied Eels, though. :huhldup::scust:

Also, as an adage, UK/Euro chocolate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> American chocolate.

The majority of English ppl have never had jellied eels. Its isolated to one group of ppl in one part of the country. Thats like me saying, a deep dish pizza is American food when it doesnt represent everyone.

Daps
Lol them UK soldiers was weirdos....then again it seemed like most foreign soldiers was weirdos:russ: taking showers right next to each other on some homo erotic shyt.....Romanians were the worst in my experience
Funny many UK soldiers think that Yank soldiers are bunch of overpampered whiners. LOL

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Ive tried also black/white pudding when i was over there...skust on all levels.The fried tomatoes is the least sickening thing they do even tho its weird...Also when done right yorkshire pudding is really good when its not overcooked...