British White people have the WOAT cuisine

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
German food>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shyt drenched in olive oil :huhldup:

YESSS! :ohlawd:

Pommes rot weiß! (fries with ketchup & mayonaisse, the mayo is bomb not the miracle whip stuff)

depositphotos_69398233-stock-photo-french-fries-in-a-bag.jpg

Rindergulasch!! (beef goulash, originated in Hungary)

rindergulasch-mit-kraeutern-655451.jpg

Hühnerfrikassee!! (fricassee of chicken with white asparagus: Fricassee or fricassée is a method of cooking meat in which it is cut up and braised, and served with its sauce.

Jackfruit-Frikassee-H%C3%BChnerfrikassee-klassisch-vegan-1-682x1024.jpg

Königsberger Klopse (Meatballs in white sauce with capers)! Doesn't look good but is delicious I promise!

,id=8c6e01ed,b=lecker,w=610,cg=c.jpg

Wiener Schnitzel!! Especially with lots of lemon juice! Wiener schnitzel, sometimes spelled Wienerschnitzel, as in Switzerland, is a type of schnitzel made of a thin, breaded, pan-fried veal cutlet. It is one of the best known specialities of Viennese cuisine (from Austria)!

WienerSchnitzel_Potatoes_Alamy_RM_WEB_500x250_tcm21-41952.jpg

Rinderrouladen with sweet/sour red cabbage and potatoes!!! MY FAVORITE hearty dish that I usually cook for Christmas as it takes a long time.

Consisting of bacon, onions, mustard and pickles wrapped in thinly sliced beef which is then cooked.

8ac06faba954ffbb7cfd5a35bcdabe4c.jpg

Kohlrouladen!

A dish consisting of cooked cabbage leaves wrapped around a variety of fillings, we'd usually use ground beef.

oma-mariannes-kohlrouladen.jpg

kohlroulade-mit-hackfleischfuellung-36535.jpg

Fave fast food:

Currywurst: steamed, then fried pork sausage typically cut into bite-sized chunks and seasoned with curry ketchup, a sauce based on spiced ketchup or tomato paste, itself topped with curry powder, or a ready-made ketchup seasoned with curry and other spices.

traditional-german-currywurst-served-with-chips-on-disposable-p-picture-id540971720

Döner: Turkish doner kebab

delicious-turkish-doner-kebab-on-260nw-632638793.jpg

Tzatziki: Greek tzatziki sauce (creamy yogurt sauce with dill, cucumbers, fresh garlic etc.)

Tzatziki_shutterstock_639093520-600x401.jpg

Frühstücks brötchen (breakfast rolls usually with marmalade or honey, cheese, lunch meat etc)

5355ec2303a0b4ae3b09095ce9f83d0a.jpg

Milchreis :ohlawd: (rice pudding with any fruit or cinnamon sugar) same with semolina pudding which is similar to cream of wheat but better lol (Grießbrei)

milchreis.jpg

griessbrei-mit-heissen-kirschen,id=b40877cd,b=lecker,w=440,h=440,cg=c.jpg

Pfannenkuchen with Nutella (Pancakes that are thinner and get rolled, usually with nutella or apple sauce etc.)

palatschinken-mit-nutella_1461836084.jpg

Apfelkuchen mit Schlagsahne: Apple cake with whip cream

Apfelkuchen-mit-Vanillecremef%C3%BCllung.jpg

Käsesahnetorte: Cream cake

kase_sahne_torte_mit_mandarinen.jpg

Maulwurfkuchen: German mole cake :pachaha:

8F08A17B-4FF9-489E-9329-272D3E352CD0.jpg

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Minus the blood sausage it's the GOAT breakfast.

Cant do no real work after a lazy breakfast bowl of oatmeal..:comeon:

What is of greater concern for the world and needs to be established is why the Brits have the worst dental hygiene on the planet. Is it their hellish diet or general entitlement?

4767387_0b6e9b005f.jpg

pm-COMPateeth.jpg

0_Jeremy-Kyle.jpg

DMJI3ZW3olzYmReFzuzeGfX0pxOUINUZq52G2eTD7ncnab2a-g3FP54EcnblCZzM1mpML_Mr0kT8An2yjbOZEDr-vB7cUPpEDVRsaypBOSvf5wBJVs9z4cTewFOzbHPOdg

:scust:

Disgusting

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The English, Scottish, and Welsh really combined to make the nastiest cuisine cacs could come up with to it.

Haggis - Animal stomach stuffed with oatmeal
Haggis.jpg

Black Sausage - Congealed Animal Blood, lard, and oatmeal
ME0037-1.jpg

Jeeled Eels
iStock_000024776815_Medium-1024x768.jpg

Laverbread - Boiled seaweed
istock-photo-lava-bread-resized.jpg

These people are not human
:hhh:
This is true, also Slovakian Cavs have disgusting food

Daps
Interestingly, German food is much better quality from what I've had when I was there.

Obviously Italian and Spanish food is miles better (you can thank the Moorish influence for that).

But British food deserves to get trashed....I mean just peep some of the names they call their food: Spotted dikk (:dame:), fakkit (:dame:), Bubble and Squeak. :mjlol:

Google it if you think I'm making this up. :mjlol:
You aren't.
In England, fakkit also means the offal/innards of any animal.

Trust me Spotted dikk is pretty good.
https://www.incredibleedibles-catering.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/54eadb34d5f8d_-_01-spotted-dikk-1.jpg

Bubble and squeak is disgusting
bubble-squeak-1-copy.jpg

Last edited:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Their “full English” always confused me.

compressed_resizeimage593x426xA6SozL86Xx.jpg

Who tf wakes up wanting beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, and pork blood mixed with fat and oats and wash it down with fukking tea. :dead:

It looks weird, but trust me it hits very well.

:wow:

One of the handful of things I miss from the UK, cant find anywhere in Canada that does a proper full English. Its either some overpriced yuppie shyt or they missing the elements like black pudding and the mushrooms.

Ironically the only place that had a good one was when I was in Hong Kong, but that was because the chinese woman running the pub was born in england.

:russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
this thread is jokes..UK breakfast is cool..but the last time i had food from UK was before i stopped eating pork..i couldnt eat most of the stuff now....which is a shame...scotch eggs...i loved them

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This is the realest topic :scust:

Man I was on a British run base in Basrah Iraq
And was out in Banbury, London and Cambridge

British cuisine is disgusting

fukking liver and nasty ass baked beans for Breakfast
They somehow found a way to make lamb disgusting

Baked beans and tomatoe slices

Baked beans with everything :scust:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Their “full English” always confused me.

compressed_resizeimage593x426xA6SozL86Xx.jpg

Who tf wakes up wanting beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, and pork blood mixed with fat and oats and wash it down with fukking tea. :dead:

This shyt looks like what they served to help cure the plague and wound up getting sicker and dying. Anyone eating runny eggs is a fukking Neanderthal

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YESSS! :ohlawd:

Pommes rot weiß! (fries with ketchup & mayonaisse, the mayo is bomb not the miracle whip stuff)

depositphotos_69398233-stock-photo-french-fries-in-a-bag.jpg

Rindergulasch!! (beef goulash, originated in Hungary)

rindergulasch-mit-kraeutern-655451.jpg

Hühnerfrikassee!! (fricassee of chicken with white asparagus: Fricassee or fricassée is a method of cooking meat in which it is cut up and braised, and served with its sauce.

Jackfruit-Frikassee-H%C3%BChnerfrikassee-klassisch-vegan-1-682x1024.jpg

Königsberger Klopse (Meatballs in white sauce with capers)! Doesn't look good but is delicious I promise!

,id=8c6e01ed,b=lecker,w=610,cg=c.jpg

Wiener Schnitzel!! Especially with lots of lemon juice! Wiener schnitzel, sometimes spelled Wienerschnitzel, as in Switzerland, is a type of schnitzel made of a thin, breaded, pan-fried veal cutlet. It is one of the best known specialities of Viennese cuisine (from Austria)!

WienerSchnitzel_Potatoes_Alamy_RM_WEB_500x250_tcm21-41952.jpg

Rinderrouladen with sweet/sour red cabbage and potatoes!!! MY FAVORITE hearty dish that I usually cook for Christmas as it takes a long time.

Consisting of bacon, onions, mustard and pickles wrapped in thinly sliced beef which is then cooked.

8ac06faba954ffbb7cfd5a35bcdabe4c.jpg

Kohlrouladen!

A dish consisting of cooked cabbage leaves wrapped around a variety of fillings, we'd usually use ground beef.

oma-mariannes-kohlrouladen.jpg

kohlroulade-mit-hackfleischfuellung-36535.jpg

Fave fast food:

Currywurst: steamed, then fried pork sausage typically cut into bite-sized chunks and seasoned with curry ketchup, a sauce based on spiced ketchup or tomato paste, itself topped with curry powder, or a ready-made ketchup seasoned with curry and other spices.

traditional-german-currywurst-served-with-chips-on-disposable-p-picture-id540971720

Döner: Turkish doner kebab

delicious-turkish-doner-kebab-on-260nw-632638793.jpg

Tzatziki: Greek tzatziki sauce (creamy yogurt sauce with dill, cucumbers, fresh garlic etc.)

Tzatziki_shutterstock_639093520-600x401.jpg

Frühstücks brötchen (breakfast rolls usually with marmalade or honey, cheese, lunch meat etc)

5355ec2303a0b4ae3b09095ce9f83d0a.jpg

Milchreis :ohlawd: (rice pudding with any fruit or cinnamon sugar) same with semolina pudding which is similar to cream of wheat but better lol (Grießbrei)

milchreis.jpg

griessbrei-mit-heissen-kirschen,id=b40877cd,b=lecker,w=440,h=440,cg=c.jpg

Pfannenkuchen with Nutella (Pancakes that are thinner and get rolled, usually with nutella or apple sauce etc.)

palatschinken-mit-nutella_1461836084.jpg

Apfelkuchen mit Schlagsahne: Apple cake with whip cream

Apfelkuchen-mit-Vanillecremef%C3%BCllung.jpg

Käsesahnetorte: Cream cake

kase_sahne_torte_mit_mandarinen.jpg

Maulwurfkuchen: German mole cake :pachaha:

8F08A17B-4FF9-489E-9329-272D3E352CD0.jpg

Joys of travelling is also tasting different foods.

My fav European food was definitely Spanish, Greek & Turkish in that order.