British Black guy goes to Russia on behalf of BBC to film his experiences there. Must See

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
This is why African-Americans for the most part don't travel outside the U.S. compared to white people. Where in the world can black people go anyways?

I get uncomfortable when I'm in states and towns where it's 80-90% white (or hispanics) and there's hardly any black people.

Last edited:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why African-Americans for the most part don't travel outside the U.S. compared to white people. Where can black people go around the world and feel comfortable?

I get uncomfortable when I'm in states and towns where it's 80-90% white (or hispanics) and there's hardly any black people.
Bullshyt, ive been all over the world and been fine. You idiots let shows like this fool you smh

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you think America is bad now, wait until Hispanics become the majority. They are unapologetically racist. A lot of times they'll go up to a black guy's face and go "what sup Mayate/N1gger?"

:comeon:

You're everything thats wrong with this sub-forum

gtfoh

Bet u aint never met a single Latino in your life

They were old men mostly. I wasnt about to rumble senior citizens breh

old senior citizen Mexicans rolled up on you and said "what sup Mayate/N1gger?"

:dead:

Last edited:

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why do you americans think traveling is such a mystery and unknown that it becomes ducktales?

I'm pro-travel mate...but i just dont take certain posters seriously

Telling people in every fukking thread u have traveled the world without ever proving it is pretty pointless
You only talk bout two things on this site
-How mixed people aint Black
-And how every yankee has never left the USA
Muthafukkas could be talking bout how good tacos are and you'd ask em if they have a passport
:pachaha:

I know for a fact you're full of shyt Wolverhampton boy..so it doesnt really bother me

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Native Russians want to keep Native Russians the majority group in their own country. Hmm, how is this a problem and why should I even care? Because outside of beta liberal white countries like the USA, Sweden and England no one should really expect a country or a territory to just allow foreign groups into their country in the name diversity. Simply put, fuk em, and don't go to their shyt hole of a country.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:mjlol: We all know you wish you were a exotic blasian ho. Probably got selfies posing like this

BeXFbMZ.png

Maybe one day you can live vicariously thru your daughter :mjcry:
dont want kids, sleeping with paags doesnt equate wanting to be asian. try again.