Brilliant Idiots guest says she has a 50+ body count..

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Somewhat expected. In a 10 year span that’s only 5 a year. Assume she started having sex in high school and throw in a hoe phase 50 is a legit count.

Only time I :dwillhuh: at a count was my freshmen year in college and this girl said she passed 100 already :hhh:
Word. 50 bodies by 30 years old. Let's say she lost her viriginity at 16. That makes her average 3-4 bodies a year. If yall incel nikkas don't go somewhere with this weirdness

93 til

Superstar
Daps
I know everyone in here WHO ACTUALLY GET WOMEN dated or been in relationships with women who had previous dudes they messed around with

but sorry nobody BLACK I KNOW will wife a chick like that

she’s strictly a ENTERPRIZE RENTAL CAR.. USED HER FOR A FEW DAYS AND RETURNED HER TO THE LOT

It's really that simple.

It's one thing messing around with someone like this, but as far as thinking long term? Nah.

There's a mentality that comes with it that goes beyond just having sex. There's alot of questionable decision making along the way. Like she's saying 50, but I highly doubt that's the actual number. Chicks be lying talking about some shyt don't count. My homegirl from college talking about head don't count and she was famous for getting head from dudes, but not smashing and she had a whole dude back at home so to her it didn't count. And she was doing so for weed so imagine how it is for food, rent, bills, etc. She may not count it because she don't like the nikka or it wasn't good.

Then there's the case of diseases, abortions, etc. Then, the fact that her number is so high means that no one was willing to commit.

shyt, I luh hoes as much as the next person and they can do what they want. I wouldn't shame someone for it, but me personally, that's not somebody I wanna build with.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
It's really that simple.

It's one thing messing around with someone like this, but as far as thinking long term? Nah.

There's a mentality that comes with it that goes beyond just having sex. There's alot of questionable decision making along the way. Like she's saying 50, but I highly doubt that's the actual number. Chicks be lying talking about some shyt don't count. My homegirl from college talking about head don't count and she was famous for getting head from dudes, but not smashing and she had a whole dude back at home so to her it didn't count. And she was doing so for weed so imagine how it is for food, rent, bills, etc. She may not count it because she don't like the nikka or it wasn't good.

Then there's the case of diseases, abortions, etc. Then, the fact that her number is so high means that no one was willing to commit.

shyt, I luh hoes as much as the next person and they can do what they want. I wouldn't shame someone for it, but me personally, that's not somebody I wanna build with.

bingo

I take it account the chick has real mental issues if she banging all these dudes and she even got the number of times in her phone

that’s a walking mental case right there

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Would you wife (as in marry) a woman with 50+ bodies?
Nothing about that is incel-ish, shawty been in LTRs too.

psychological - there's something wrong with any regular person who is connecting and sleeping with that amount of people. And my body count isn't low, and I know I got issues. Just like all my friends who have 25+, all have issues.

That person has disconnected sex from meaning. Put it this way, the average person hasn't even hung out with 75 different people personally. If there's no qualifier for having access to your body, your time, your energy beyond "i was attracted to em", it's a dub.

Not surprising. Depending on how you and where you grew up that is easy. Body counts for women don't even matter cuz they can go outside on any block and fukk every nikka. I personally was hitting 40 by the time I was 23. I went to a 4k population high-school. We was all fukking by 14 and have sex parties/hookie parties.
100% disagree with that logic of it's easy. Maybe it's easy to get partners when you want, but 75 bodies in 14 years is HARD, especially if she been in relationships.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Somewhat expected. In a 10 year span that’s only 5 a year. Assume she started having sex in high school and throw in a hoe phase 50 is a legit count.

Only time I :dwillhuh: at a count was my freshmen year in college and this girl said she passed 100 already :hhh:
That's why I tell people all the time don't even focus on body count cause they're made different. We would usually call a girl a prude for waiting 3-4 months to fukk somebody. We know how much easier it is for women to find dates. So if she's fukking every three months and she lost her virginity by 18 she could easily build up a body count in the 50s or so if she never met anybody to have a real long term relationship with. I've seen other women who had less than 5 body count in their mid-30s then went buck wild and fukked like 20 dudes over a 2 year period but just going by body count people would judge her as a prize because of the lower body count.

I've never been out there chasing p*ssy and had a 13 year relationship where I cheated once yet in my late 30s have around 50 women I've knocked down.