Brilliant Idiots guest says she has a 50+ body count..

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I know everyone in here WHO ACTUALLY GET WOMEN dated or been in relationships with women who had previous dudes they messed around with

but sorry nobody BLACK I KNOW will wife a chick like that

she’s strictly a ENTERPRIZE RENTAL CAR.. USED HER FOR A FEW DAYS AND RETURNED HER TO THE LOT

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I feel you.
You wont hear that shyt from me, that much I can promise you. Calling Lori Harvey a hoe does not make anyone an incel. Any woman who would fukk a father and a son at the same time is a hoe... period.

All i'm saying is I have no issue with a woman bragging about sex as long as she doesn't follow it up with some delusional expectations of men :yeshrug:

Like that chick who said she never asks men for shyt, then asked a man to take her daughter to McDonalds and buy her a happy meal... I went in on her cuz that's delusional :ufdup:
But if she had just said "I tell guys I date that if they buy me a cheeseburger and a medium fry... they can smash :ld:" Then I would say... "That's a hoe that knows she's a hoe :ld:"

I judge Karine Stephens differently than I judge McDonalds girl :yeshrug:

We on the same page:ehh:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
I know my old fashioned sensibilities are in large part due to my religious background but I can't believe that an entire generation is just A OK with having spouses/partners who done been with 50 other people. I know we can let the past be the past and focus on the now but as a man when you commit to a woman and be ready to put her on a pedestal and raise your kids, there's some part of any man that can't be happy that 50 other men been inside her. nikkas lie to themselves because they also want to be out there racking up bodies and don't want to be hypocrites.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know everyone in here WHO ACTUALLY GET WOMEN dated or been in relationships with women who had previous dudes they messed around with

but sorry nobody BLACK I KNOW will wife a chick like that

she’s strictly a ENTERPRIZE RENTAL CAR.. USED HER FOR A FEW DAYS AND RETURNED HER TO THE LOT

giphy.gif

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Them light skinned chicks with tats be straight wilding, I think they might be more loose then darker skinned broads since they more accepted by white people.

But I'm not surprised, we've turned sex is a casual activity so it's gonna happen.

But a lot of people when it comes to marriage they ain't with that.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Ciara can make her own bread though...

I never really count rich dudes with regular dudes, rich dudes gonna get they paper first. They gonna marry hoes since they can make bread for themselves... look at gabby union or kim K.

Slut yeah? But the girl can get her own bag, hell, look at Tom Brady wife

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does it make sense for a man to brag about a high body count though? Who do I or anybody got to prove with a body count?

Serious question and no trolling on my part btw.

Body count ain't as impressive as quality. Cause anybody can fukk overweight ugly hoes. But body count still matters. Fukking 10 different 8s is more impressive than fukking just one dime.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
instead of GASP, wanting to be dikked just like men want p*ssy:picard:.

No they're not like us. Women don't want to fukk lots of different men. These hoes just can't hang onto good dikk so they keep searching. It ain't like us men who enjoy new p*ssy just cause its new. Women aren't into new dikk. They are into good dikk (no homo). And once they find it they stick to it till the nikka giving her good dikk is tired of her and moves on.

Don't let these hoes fool you. They hate the fact we can enjoy new p*ssy cause its new. While they have to fukk lame after lame looking for the rare dude that can make them cum.

Never get it twisted. Men and women are totally different. Ain't nothing about us the same. Especially when it comes to sex.

Last edited:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Not surprising. Depending on how you and where you grew up that is easy. Body counts for women don't even matter cuz they can go outside on any block and fukk every nikka. I personally was hitting 40 by the time I was 23. I went to a 4k population high-school. We was all fukking by 14 and have sex parties/hookie parties.