Brilliant Idiots guest says she has a 50+ body count..

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I mean... i dont get the problem....
She has a lot of sex... aight?

If she was saying some shyt like "Why dont any good Christian men want to marry me? :damn:" then yeah i see the point of this thread.

But she doesn't sound delusional or upset... she just has alot of sex.
Thread is basically "Woman has lots of sex... discuss :mindblown:"

There's a difference between having lots of sex and having sex while discussing all the partners you had:dahell:And no matter how you try to spin it, a woman that fukks son and father is fukked in the head.

Just say y'all want to marry well known hoes and keep it moving. :gucci:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a difference between having lots of sex and having sex while discussing all the partners you had:dahell:And no matter how you try to spin it, a woman that fukks son and father is fukked in the head.

Just say y'all want to marry well known hoes and keep it moving. :gucci:

I dont understand what you're trying to say breh.

I'm not saying she isn't a hoe. I'm saying that she isn't being delusional about being a hoe.
If a prostitute came up to me and said she had 300 bodies i'm not gonna be like :gladbron:
However, if a prostitute came up to me and said "I have 300 bodies, and I cant find a lawyer or doctor to wife me" then I would be like... :skip:

the woman in the OP is a hoe clearly. But she's not asking why she hasn't found a good man or why people call her a hoe.

And i'm married to a woman whose bodycount is a fraction of mine, i'm good on that end.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt she's capable of pair-bonding and a long term marriage/relationship at this point. :wow:

That's the issue with women with high body counts, they will struggle to bond & falling in love, after having many soul ties.

The scary reality most of us will end up marrying women with 10-20 body counts:to:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I dont understand what you're trying to say breh.

I'm not saying she isn't a hoe. I'm saying that she isn't being delusional about being a hoe.
If a prostitute came up to me and said she had 300 bodies i'm not gonna be like :gladbron:
However, if a prostitute came up to me and said "I have 300 bodies, and I cant find a lawyer or doctor to wife me" then I would be like... :skip:

the woman in the OP is a hoe clearly. But she's not asking why she hasn't found a good man or why people call her a hoe.

And i'm married to a woman whose bodycount is a fraction of mine, i'm good on that end.

Some posters are calling dudes hating incels when nobody is hating on women liking sex. It's more about Lori openly bragging about a high body count, sex with father and son, and Jordan falling for her. A woman shouldn't brag about having a high body count

We just want to see Jordan win at the end of the day.:yeshrug:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some posters are calling dudes hating incels when nobody is hating on women liking sex. It's more about Lori openly bragging about a high body count, sex with father and son, and Jordan falling for her. A woman shouldn't brag about having a high body count

Did this actually happen? :gucci:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I feel you.
You wont hear that shyt from me, that much I can promise you. Calling Lori Harvey a hoe does not make anyone an incel. Any woman who would fukk a father and a son at the same time is a hoe... period.

All i'm saying is I have no issue with a woman bragging about sex as long as she doesn't follow it up with some delusional expectations of men :yeshrug:

Like that chick who said she never asks men for shyt, then asked a man to take her daughter to McDonalds and buy her a happy meal... I went in on her cuz that's delusional :ufdup:
But if she had just said "I tell guys I date that if they buy me a cheeseburger and a medium fry... they can smash :ld:" Then I would say... "That's a hoe that knows she's a hoe :ld:"

I judge Karine Stephens differently than I judge McDonalds girl :yeshrug:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Women like to fukk too. Surprise

Once this taboo of women=pure finally comes to existence, the better this society will be as a whole. Too many dudes thinking women are some sort of majestic unicorns, instead of GASP, wanting to be dikked just like men want p*ssy:picard:.