Brilliant Idiots guest says she has a 50+ body count..

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Once this taboo of women=pure finally comes to existence, the better this society will be as a whole. Too many dudes thinking women are some sort of majestic unicorns, instead of GASP, wanting to be dikked just like men want p*ssy:picard:.
I swear it seems a lot of dudes don't really know women like that. I've seen women from all walks of life that like to get it in just like dudes. Women go through periods of hoeing or just wanting to have fun especially after bad relationships just like men. Women have groups of men they know are just for fukking just like men yet dudes want to hold on to this dream of their woman being all pure. A lot of times the same dudes that end up with women cheating on them because they feel the need to live up to the image instead of being their true nasty selves with their partners.

reppin202

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like any man or women gonna tell u there REAL body count
As long as that person is clean,and practice safe sex I could give a damn what the count is...

reppin202

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the issue with women with high body counts, they will struggle to bond & falling in love, after having many soul ties.

The scary reality most of us will end up marrying women with 10-20 body counts:to:
And how much is YOUR body count,I wont ever shame a women considering my body count wild...

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That’s all good if u talkin short term dating or something, can’t wife it tho.
Would you wife (as in marry) a woman with 50+ bodies?

Yes. I would wife someone with 100 bodies.

I have a lot of bodies myself. Not because I'm broken or I can't keep a woman but because I enjoy fukking new people.

If I reach a point where I decide to settle down, then I settle down. My past bodies are not an indication whether I can sustain a relationship anymore than virginity is a sign that you will always be terrible at sex.

If you really think about it, some of the people with little-to-no bodies are often incels or extremely religious. That means they are often super judgmental, hold grudges and think they are always right. How do you wake up every morning and grow with someone who has such a closed-minded view of the world? How is that conducive to a long term relationship?

Using body count to judge value is very similar to people using sexuality to judge value. All you are doing is pushing this women into the proverbial closet to do their dirt on the low and lie about it.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Sounds bad but if she did start at 16 and is 30, that's only 3.6 dikks a year, or 1.2 dikk per trimester.

That's active but not enormous when breaking it down.

That’s actually way lower than I thought

If she’s supposed to be the main hoe - millennials really are having way less sex than before :ohhh:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Does it make sense for a man to brag about a high body count though? Who do I or anybody got to prove with a body count?

Serious question and no trolling on my part btw.
The assumption is that you used skill to negotiate sex out of women.

If youre a woman you don't need to have "game" you just have to be receptive to approaches. Aint no such thing as cat calling or street harassment for men. :mjlol:

Imagine brehs asking for support online because they can't just go to the bar to dance without being approached non stop by horny women.:russ:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Word. 50 bodies by 30 years old. Let's say she lost her viriginity at 16. That makes her average 3-4 bodies a year. If yall incel nikkas don't go somewhere with this weirdness
:russ:

I dont mean to single your post out. ....

But all the post in this thread are acting like a woman having 4 dikks in her a year for decades is lightweight :ohhh:

Or that more than 50 dikks in a lifetime is just nothing lol

I don't come from that sort of life or community. Sure there are HOES and prostitutes and women who had maddd bodies. Sure we hit those too.
But then there ARE wify types, there are some women in their 30s who only had a handful of partners and there isn't anything wrong with a man being more comfortable with that. If you understand the mental psychology of a woman, then you will understand
How this applies to who you actually Wife Up.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Would you wife (as in marry) a woman with 50+ bodies?
Clearly he would. These nikkas stay telling on themselves. The type of nikka that would happily marry an “ex” sex worker. nikkas talking about “only” 3-4 bodies a year. That’s not normal. No quality woman is giving that many nikkas access that consistently. Something was broken inside her a long time ago.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

I dont mean to single your post out. ....

But all the post in this thread are acting like a woman having 4 dikks in her a year for decades is lightweight :ohhh:

Or that more than 50 dikks in a lifetime is just nothing lol

I don't come from that sort of life or community. Sure there are HOES and prostitutes and women who had maddd bodies. Sure we hit those too.
But then there ARE wify types, there are some women in their 30s who only had a handful of partners and there isn't anything wrong with a man being more comfortable with that. If you understand the mental psychology of a woman, then you will understand
How this applies to who you actually Wife Up.
that's like 10% of women of women in their 20s in western society.. and possibly going down.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
She has a podcast called “whoreable decisions” with her homegirl.

Also she’s counting chicks she’s fukked as well.
Society has told women they can be and do whatever they want regardless of how it looks and still be marriage material.

What man with any sense would want to commit to a woman that has a podcast called "whoreable decisions".

I guess anything for clout.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I swear it seems a lot of dudes don't really know women like that. I've seen women from all walks of life that like to get it in just like dudes. Women go through periods of hoeing or just wanting to have fun especially after bad relationships just like men. Women have groups of men they know are just for fukking just like men yet dudes want to hold on to this dream of their woman being all pure. A lot of times the same dudes that end up with women cheating on them because they feel the need to live up to the image instead of being their true nasty selves with their partners.

Breh I got my wakeup call when I talked to my ex a while back and found out that she was throwing it around because she wanted to find another me :francis:. Also, some jawn I talked to a while back blatantly said "Don't save me". I was like :ohhh:"Well I'll be damned that you would want to get your smut on just like the boys". I could not hate at all and understand.

Yet, this entire society got the entire game twisted on women being these majestic forms of purity, in reality they get horny as well.

Hell, my wife has her moments where she be wanting to fukk while I'm on my Bundy steez. While I was her first and last *knocks on wood*, she still wants dikk and its all human nature:yeshrug: