Brilliant Idiots guest says she has a 50+ body count..

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Word. 50 bodies by 30 years old. Let's say she lost her viriginity at 16. That makes her average 3-4 bodies a year. If yall incel nikkas don't go somewhere with this weirdness
The number is 75 and she said she's had long term relationships.

So when she's not in a relationship she's thotting it up, having threesomes, having sex with women.

Y'all cats can go ahead and have kids and hold hands with a woman like that. I feel sorry for y'alls kids though :umad:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Plus she said it was 70, and was in multiple long term relationships, even she said when she's out there, she really out there.
Women don't even gotta defend whoredom no more.. cause these simp nikkas is doing it for them :mjlol:

Nikkas think you can have 75 sexual partners and come out unscathed. "Just another day.."

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
I swear it seems a lot of dudes don't really know women like that. I've seen women from all walks of life that like to get it in just like dudes. Women go through periods of hoeing or just wanting to have fun especially after bad relationships just like men. Women have groups of men they know are just for fukking just like men yet dudes want to hold on to this dream of their woman being all pure. A lot of times the same dudes that end up with women cheating on them because they feel the need to live up to the image instead of being their true nasty selves with their partners.
It's in a man's nature to not respect a whore bro. No matter how much propaganda this society has pushed, no dude worth his salt wants his wife and mother of his kids to have a body count that's 50+. :yeshrug:

So, keep on eating that bs about women can move like men all you want but more and more dudes know what is up. While you stuck taking some whore seriously.

Last edited:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
The number is 75 and she said she's had long term relationships.

So when she's not in a relationship she's thotting it up, having threesomes, having sex with women.

Y'all cats can go ahead and have kids and hold hands with a woman like that. I feel sorry for y'alls kids though :umad:

exactly.. walking into Madison square garden and the whole section behind the rims banged your broad and looking at you like:russ::mjlol::mjgrin::martin::skip::gladbron::huhldup::dead::deadrose::heh:

I see Victoria got her a sucker to put a ring on it

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Her body, her choice. :manny:

i'm saying... lol.

nikkas really gotta get over thinking it's their job/right to police what people do in their own bedrooms. if she ain't for you don't fukk with her, simple.

no doubt.

just saying that we all have seen how this book ends with them talking down the line of how there's no good men around, men ain't shyt, etc.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
She still relatively young, no kids and light skin. Your delusional if you think some simp wont wife her in a few years despite the body count .