Brilliant Idiots guest says she has a 50+ body count..

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
50 is her count? Multiply that shyt by three. Im a young ass breh who started getting ass relatively recently and my count is north of 40

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
This shyt is nasty, I'll tell you why. My girl didn't like to suck my dikk for a while shyt had me in my feelings cause I felt like she was lying about not wanting to do it and I felt slighted. But then she figured out I wipe my shyt after I pee and she was like "I feel much more comfortable giving you head now, guys don't be cleaning themselves properly at all" and that shyt gave me a horrible revelation that most people having sex a lot probably aren't cleaning themselves properly at all. Just think of all the dikks she's fukked that ain't been washed before and after it's been in her p*ssy. She fukk with girls so she probably eaten p*ssy and gotten her p*ssy ate without some teeth being brushed before. Probably had cum on her sometimes and ain't take a shower. That shyt is ultimately why I don't agree with most people fukking a lot cause it's unhygienic as shyt.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Exactly dudes think the older generation of women and men weren’t fukking like crazy. Half of their grandma kids don’t look like Grandpa and when the grandkids give grandma a 23andme test and explain what it is,her old ass hitting them with
f4688f39296ee775d37889d7b6e723f2.gif

Now your 85 year old church going grandparents sitting at the table looking at each other like
tenor.gif
We're literally the least sexual generation but yet we shame people for having sex the most lol. nikkas turned into puritans outta nowhere:mjlol:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
They do a podcast called whorible decisions. She’s also counting men and women she’s crazy Bi. By the way I could never judge a chick my body count at least 80 probably closer to 100

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
This shyt is nasty, I'll tell you why. My girl didn't like to suck my dikk for a while shyt had me in my feelings cause I felt like she was lying about not wanting to do it and I felt slighted. But then she figured out I wipe my shyt after I pee and she was like "I feel much more comfortable giving you head now, guys don't be cleaning themselves properly at all" and that shyt gave me a horrible revelation that most people having sex a lot probably aren't cleaning themselves properly at all. Just think of all the dikks she's fukked that ain't been washed before and after it's been in her p*ssy. She fukk with girls so she probably eaten p*ssy and gotten her p*ssy ate without some teeth being brushed before. Probably had cum on her sometimes and ain't take a shower. That shyt is ultimately why I don't agree with most people fukking a lot cause it's unhygienic as shyt.

The thought of this though:picard:but this is reality. You really don’t know anybody’s true body count in reality. And that’s a scary thought.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Strong inverse correlation between username and views on sex
Nothing wrong with sex, it's perfectly natural to want and enjoy sex but there needs to be a balance. Do you think it's healthy to give into every temptation?

75 (at age 30) sexual partners is a symptom to an underlying issue.

And guess what?! Someone on here said shorty claims to have been gang raped. So it ain't no surprise why she's very promiscuous.

Dudes on here acting like 75 sexual partners is just normal routine.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thought of this though:picard:but this is reality. You really don’t know anybody’s true body count in reality. And that’s a scary thought.

It is scary but at the same time it's not when you stop and consider we are just evolved animals who at the end of the day sex is a basic need. No shame in it

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Thats weezy and she a freak. She on another level with it. If u hear her podcast whoreible decision and the stuff she and her co host are into, its not surprising. So im not appalled or shocked by her 50 plus count

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
The way i'm thinking whoever is sleeping around with a major body count doing this definitely has some type of STD:francis:Hope they use protection or get tested regularly.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
If not have, at the very least had. You bound to get burnt at least once or twice with body counts like that.

With that body count they definitely "Have'' it. That's a very large amount and that stuff is not avoidable fukkin like that. shyt is wild IMO.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
:therethere:

Average is 15-20
Yeah, when I was in college...in 2001. Before OTC plan b, before tinder, when teens of the 90s were still terrified of HIV. Now?:usure:

And I said not unusual, meaning in a group of 10 girls, who have graduated college and live in the city for 5+ years after graduation, I wouldn't be surprised if 2 hit 50+.