Brilliant Idiots guest says she has a 50+ body count..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know my old fashioned sensibilities are in large part due to my religious background but I can't believe that an entire generation is just A OK with having spouses/partners who done been with 50 other people. I know we can let the past be the past and focus on the now but as a man when you commit to a woman and be ready to put her on a pedestal and raise your kids, there's some part of any man that can't be happy that 50 other men been inside her. nikkas lie to themselves because they also want to be out there racking up bodies and don't want to be hypocrites.

This pretty much spot on....anyone who is an honest will admit that they don’t want a woman that spent years getting tossed up

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
50 is extreme, but a lot of regular woman have 20-30 bodies. So it's funny how people talking about Lori Harvey having like 8 or whatever the number is.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
How many of you coli nikkas on here got super low body counts but still ain’t married or got a woman yet? What’s y’all excuse?

I’m at 8 and about to be 30. The majority of my body count has come from long term relationships. Could have been higher, but I wasn’t trying to fukk without condoms when the opportunity was there.

Honestly, I’d be more concerned about the fact that she hasn’t been in long term relationships because of her body count. No stability in her personal or dating life.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
That's not an unusual number for someome thats been to college or clubbed a lot from 18 to 28
:therethere:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I like hoes and bytches that's tryna fukk so why would I shame a chick for it?:yeshrug:

I ain't tryna marry the bytch and seed her up so why does it matter?

The nikka that does commit to her is probably a hoe himself or somebody who don't care that much. More power to them.:ehh: