Brilliant Idiots guest says she has a 50+ body count..

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:therethere:

Yeah, when I was in college...in 2001. Before OTC plan b, before tinder, when teens of the 90s were still terrified of HIV. Now?:usure:

And I said not unusual, meaning in a group of 10 girls, who have graduated college and live in the city for 5+ years after graduation, I wouldn't be surprised if 2 hit 50+.

2/10 is not common though

Last edited:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
"I was fukn chicks since middle school and had 30+ bodies by 21. It's crazy how women can fuk 30+ dudes." :skip:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
It is scary but at the same time it's not when you stop and consider we are just evolved animals who at the end of the day sex is a basic need. No shame in it
We got to be responsible tho, because other animals mainly live being able to just nut and fukk and whatever happens happens, but for us moving like that leads to a whole host of issues for us as a people. Like you can fukk whomever you want but I think it's just a tadddd disingenuous to not find shame in it when promiscuity leads to a lot of proven negative phsyical and mental health effects, more especially for women.

Then again I'm married. So :hubie: I just don't want my daughter being a whore cause I'm straight up cutting her off if she truly believes that's a life style she should live.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We got to be responsible tho, because other animals mainly live being able to just nut and fukk and whatever happens happens, but for us moving like that leads to a whole host of issues for us as a people. Like you can fukk whomever you want but I think it's just a tadddd disingenuous to not find shame in it when promiscuity leads to a lot of proven negative phsyical and mental health effects, more especially for women.

Then again I'm married. So :hubie: I just don't want my daughter being a whore cause I'm straight up cutting her off if she truly believes that's a life style she should live.

You def make a great point

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
If most women got a higher body count than you. Your a square.
Your a square then

Most bytches will put high body count dudes to shame

I done heard of bytches with 300+ before u really underestimate these hoes

Alotta broad these days got a higher bodycount than even the dudes with high bodycounts

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Your a square then

Alotta broad these days got a higher bodycount than even the dudes with high bodycounts
:comeon:
Stop lying for the internet. You just not the type to had a lot of females and that’s ok. But don’t try to make it sound like these women out here with hooker numbers.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Your a square then

Just a side note but for a bytch to fukk 300 plus dudes and not make racks off of that is a real waste of a waste of p*ssy. Like if you can fukk that many people it just need to be your profession, at least get paid for putting your life at risk like that

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Just a side note but for a bytch to fukk 300 plus dudes and not make racks off of that is a real waste of a waste of p*ssy. Like if you can fukk that many people it just need to be your profession, at least get paid for putting your life at risk like that
I agree but she seemed to think it was “empowering”......until she attempted suicide twice in 6 months. bytch was miserable

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
:comeon:
Stop lying for the internet. You just not the type to had a lot of females and that’s ok. But don’t try to make it sound like these women out here with hooker numbers.
Lol the irony is that guys with high #’s know for a FACT alotta these broads be having hooker numbers. I didnt say all but alot maybe atleast half or a lil over but thats too much as is.I dont expect u to know since u not scoring well over 50+ bodies but beleive me when I tell you these hoes are getting slam dunked into bed frames. I noticed how slick bytched are with they rotations and they play coy but I peep.I done seen bytch’s text messages, dudes calling my phone on some simp shyt etc u gotta get out more man

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
by age 30 id expect the average woman to be at 10 bodies. as much as they like to fukk theyre pretty selective / meek

they have to worry about their safety first and foremost...so that deters them from way more hook ups than most men would engage in. with men however, most are also meek, unattractive, lack confidence and dont have the gall to approach women. as a result, youd be surprised but a lot of men around age 30 are at like 10-15 bodies as well.

if the girl lived away from family, went to a school, lives in a big city or is the type to party...that number doubles or triples though