Brilliant Idiots guest says she has a 50+ body count..

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Lol the irony is that guys with high #’s know for a FACT alotta these broads be having hooker numbers. I didnt say all but alot maybe atleast half or a lil over but thats too much as is.I dont expect u to know since u not scoring well over 50+ bodies but beleive me when I tell you these hoes are getting slam dunked into bed frames. I noticed how slick bytched are with they rotations and they play coy but I peep.I done seen bytch’s text messages, dudes calling my phone on some simp shyt etc u gotta get out more man

I fukking hate that shyt with a passion, I wouldn't even be trying to fukk most hoes I knew when they simp ass bf or side nikka calling asking why I'm doing such n such, like nikka you fukking the bytch not me! Df are you angry for? But when you got a laid back personality and know how to talk but be occupied with other things a lot of girls can get reckless trying to get your attention

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Nothing wrong with sex, it's perfectly natural to want and enjoy sex but there needs to be a balance. Do you think it's healthy to give into every temptation?

75 (at age 30) sexual partners is a symptom to an underlying issue.

And guess what?! Someone on here said shorty claims to have been gang raped. So it ain't no surprise why she's very promiscuous.

Dudes on here acting like 75 sexual partners is just normal routine.
It is. I’m well north of 100 women. I stopped counting around 60 and I was 19-20. Getting sex isn’t hard or really a feat. I suffered a lot of childhood drama or sexual abuse and molestation by women real early in life. Couple that with being ridiculed by girls for my looks as kid turnt me into a savage. However, when I found out my first love, my son’s mom, crept on me at the beginning and literally had me looking like the neighborhood fool (she was my third) with this pretty boy looking type dude that my then best friend knew... Something happened to me.

The bolded is around 16-17 years old. It’s taken nearly 2 decades to recover and get a grip on my life and a focus that would have benefited me much earlier.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It is. I’m well north of 100 women. I stopped counting around 60 and I was 19-20. Getting sex isn’t hard or really a feat. I suffered a lot of childhood drama or sexual abuse and molestation by women real early in life. Couple that with being ridiculed by girls for my looks as kid turnt me into a savage. However, when I found out my first love, my son’s mom, crept on me at the beginning and literally had me looking like the neighborhood fool (she was my third) with this pretty boy looking type dude that my then best friend knew... Something happened to me.

The bolded is around 16-17 years old. It’s taken nearly 2 decades to recover and get a grip on my life and a focus that would have benefited me much earlier.
I’m sorry that you had to go through that brother.

I suggest getting therapy if you aren’t or haven’t! We all need it.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Lol the irony is that guys with high #’s know for a FACT alotta these broads be having hooker numbers. I didnt say all but alot maybe atleast half or a lil over but thats too much as is.I dont expect u to know since u not scoring well over 50+ bodies but beleive me when I tell you these hoes are getting slam dunked into bed frames. I noticed how slick bytched are with they rotations and they play coy but I peep.I done seen bytch’s text messages, dudes calling my phone on some simp shyt etc u gotta get out more man
I agree with this but it’s really women who live certain lifestyles. Basically living hot girl summers for 20+ years.

And if you come across these women and know them long enough, you’ll see they have a lot of personal issues in their life.

depression, drug addiction, suicidal, etc

Then there’s a lot of women that are homebodies and they have probably a body count of 6 men by 25.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Them light skinned chicks with tats be straight wilding, I think they might be more loose then darker skinned broads since they more accepted by white people.

But I'm not surprised, we've turned sex is a casual activity so it's gonna happen.

But a lot of people when it comes to marriage they ain't with that.

you can't really equate sexual promiscuity to skin tone

white boys fetishize black women uptop, they don't have the weird light skin obsession some of us have

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I’m sorry that you had to go through that brother.

I suggest getting therapy if you aren’t or haven’t! We all need it.
I want therapy but can’t afford it. I have so much to unfold.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Not just these days breh....I’m 46....these chicks was getting tossed back in my day too....problem was only the crowd they ran with knew it....they could move and start over....with social media...it follows you now....

Personally I don’t want a woman that doesn’t value herself and her body.....

To each his own though

Did most of these women never get wifed?

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No she won’t :mjlol:
tenor.gif