Brilliant Idiots guest says she has a 50+ body count..

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I know everyone in here WHO ACTUALLY GET WOMEN dated or been in relationships with women who had previous dudes they messed around with

but sorry nobody BLACK I KNOW will wife a chick like that

she’s strictly a ENTERPRIZE RENTAL CAR.. USED HER FOR A FEW DAYS AND RETURNED HER TO THE LOT
Niccas got grandmas with kids by 3 dudes and been married for 30 years bruh.

nikkas is wifing up strippers everyday b

93 til

Superstar
Daps
I like hoes and bytches that's tryna fukk so why would I shame a chick for it?:yeshrug:

I ain't tryna marry the bytch and seed her up so why does it matter?

The nikka that does commit to her is probably a hoe himself or somebody who don't care that much. More power to them.:ehh:

/Thread.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Niccas got grandmas with kids by 3 dudes and been married for 30 years bruh.

nikkas is wifing up strippers everyday b
Exactly dudes think the older generation of women and men weren’t fukking like crazy. Half of their grandma kids don’t look like Grandpa and when the grandkids give grandma a 23andme test and explain what it is,her old ass hitting them with
f4688f39296ee775d37889d7b6e723f2.gif

Now your 85 year old church going grandparents sitting at the table looking at each other like
tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women love sex way more than men, and that is facts.

The issue here ain't sex but sex with lots of different people.

I promise you women don't like sex with different men just for the sake its someone new like us men when it comes to new p*ssy. These hoes are just trifiling and putting themselves through that misery cause no man they actually liked wanted them as well. So they're coping by offering the p*ssy to every man they meet in hopes of being chosen.

These dumb hoes don't realize that offering the p*ssy that easy is how you don't get chose.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women not only have longer orgasams than men ,most also don't have a recovery period and so can have further orgasms if they want to.

The average women enjoys sex far more than the average man.

True. But not every man can make a woman orgasm. In fact if you listen to women many don't even orgasm from actual penetration. So going from guy tp guy isn't exactly in a woman's best interest of sexual pleasure is what she's after. Its more about finding that guy who can make her cum multiple times and sticking with him.

These hoes with high body counts are MISERABLE. They are not sexually happy. Don't get it twisted. If a woman was sexually happy she would be with just one man her entire life.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
The issue here ain't sex but sex with lots of different people.

I promise you women don't like sex with different men just for the sake its someone new like us men when it comes to new p*ssy. These hoes are just trifiling and putting themselves through that misery cause no man they actually liked wanted them as well. So they're coping by offering the p*ssy to every man they mert in hopes of being chosen.

These dumb hoes don't realize that offering the p*ssy that easy is how you don't get chose.

Pretty much this. Women make themselves more available to other dudes that’s for sure. Their mentality these days is no different than men trying to smash as many chicks as they want. And that’s why men ain’t trying to get into no relationships unless it’s real serious. And even then you don’t know if that would last.