Tired of all this race shut going on :childplease:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
The actions scenes were fukking dope!

I hope people caught the undertones of the movie like

-Like Will acting like an a$$hole to Jacoby and his daughter said the Mom called Orcs dumb, but Will tells his kid to be nice treat everyone equal.

-Jacoby being an Uncle Tom, but being shytted on by humans (even though I wished he would’ve explained why he wanted to be a cop)

-Minorities living in poverty but still acting like they are better then the Orcs.

-Orcs being strong as fukk, but still not respected.

-The whole phophecy thing being a flip on Islam.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Are you saying the Orcs were wiggers,..if so I agree.
Outside of that Orcs were not treated like white people.
Nor were they classed.
If you think Orcs were treated as white in the caste system. You really lack knowledge of self.

Art Barr
I am lot saying that. In this movie white people were white and non humans were non human. They introduced a third element to teach a lesson on the treatment of outsiders.

In the movie Orcs were treated worse than black people

Dude the big part of it was them trying to get the Orc fired and killed. :hubie:

The only hero was Will and the Orc partner. Therefore they had no white heroes.

The Elf was the closest to white yet he wasn’t a hero but was just a part of a organisaton doing his job for his sector. He didn’t even do much so to call him a hero is a stretch.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Actually in the movie Orcs were treated worse than black people.

Dude the big part of it was them trying to get the Orc fired and killed. :hubie:

The only hero was Will and the Orc partner. Therefore they had no white heroes.

The Elf was the closest to white yet he wasn’t a hero but was just a part of a organisaton doing his job for his sector. He didn’t even do much.

no, the movie played the whole conspiracy theory greater good ending and the fed guys were also championed as the good guys in the story.

go re-watch the movie,....
even though the white hero's were not technically the heros.
on paper in the conflict resolution of the story they are propped as the heroes and victors.

or did you miss the whole part when will had to basically get jake on his page.
after jake talked to much and then they had the entire medal ceremony as well.
where they honored the feds, the crooked cops and jake and will.

so, the movie still created politically the white character positioned as the higher authority as the hero, and in the end were in the content of the story were still being the typecast as the hero.

the story is left open ended for this type of discussion anyway.
so, like i said in the grand scheme and mechanism of story telling. i don't mind this dialogue.
yet, and still at the end of the day within the story past you or my perception.
the white government and the federale fantasy agents who are always portrayed as white as elves and dwarf beard were white and credited with cracking the case.
as a matter of fact, the movie even has the same type of acquisition of dangerous items style ending as raiders of the lost arc as well.
where the dangerous esoteric item is taken into the white government or the hero's custody or property/ownership.
so, again, the white government even obtained and had to secure the item and thus are portrayed as heroes as well.
if we take into account the actual content of the actual story in the movie.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The movie was cool to me, critics made it seem like it was asscheeks

personally, i know not to listen to these critics after i was outwriting them on rotten tomatoes and had the highest reviewer score for the dark knight, zombie land and outlander.
which in effect were the only movies i reviewed.
of which i stopped because i got tired of reading reviews on there.
that were nowhere near as good as mine and had nowhere near the marks of my reviews at frogsplashmountain.

yet, and still the socalled reviewers of publications reviews were always garbage, too.

so, after that i trust myself to review the shyt and don't listen to nobody else cause i know they don't know wtf they talembout in general.

i see why ebert was the only guy for so long.
to the point siskel huff ass should never even have been on the show but to show you what a offbrand goofie will pay money and sit in the dark and watch.

i literally can not trust any reviews outside of my own.
to the point, now i don't review music much at all.
the industry can not find a rapper to get behind anymore in abundance and with what they like to try to do.
plus, i am the guy who finds who the next guy or girl is and if i don't say shyt.
that artist don't pop,.so now i stfu and watch them squirm.

the shyt hilarious to me.

art barr

Blackout

Daps
no, the movie played the whole conspiracy theory greater good ending and the fed guys were also championed as the good guys in the story.

go re-watch the movie,....
even though the white hero's were not technically the heros.
on paper in the conflict resolution of the story they are propped as the heroes and victors.

or did you miss the whole part when will had to basically get jake on his page.
after jake talked to much and then they had the entire medal ceremony as well.
where they honored the feds, the crooked cops and jake and will.

so, the movie still created politically the white character positioned as the higher authority as the hero, and in the end were in the content of the story were still being the typecast as the hero.

the story is left open ended for this type of discussion anyway.
so, like i said in the grand scheme and mechanism of story telling. i don't mind this dialogue.
yet, and still at the end of the day within the story past you or my perception.
the white government and the federale fantasy agents who are always portrayed as white as elves and dwarf beard were white and credited with cracking the case.
as a matter of fact, the movie even has the same type of acquisition of dangerous items style ending as raiders of the lost arc as well.
where the dangerous esoteric item is taken into the white government or the hero's custody or property/ownership.
so, again, the white government even obtained and had to secure the item and thus are portrayed as heroes as well.
if we take into account the actual content of the actual story in the movie.

art barr
That’s the thing. We don’t know if the the Elf and the others are Heroes. The Elf girl is on the run and they don’t think Will is a Bright. The feds hasn’t taken the hero position at all. They are just there.

They never showed what they would do if Will was a Bright and what they did to to Brights since the Elf girl showed herself to Will and hid herself from the Fed’s so they are positioned as neutral therfore leaving the heroes to be Will and the Orc only who are not white.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That’s the thing. We don’t know if the the Elf and the others are Heroes. The Elf girl is on the run and they don’t think Will is a Bright. The feds hasn’t taken the hero position at all. They are just there.

They never showed what they would do if Will was a Bright and what they did to to Brights since the Elf girl showed herself to Will and hid herself from the Fed’s so they are positioned as neutral therfore leaving the heroes to be Will and the Orc only who are not white.

no,..
you are missing the race dynamic and the underlying dialogue of this.
where you are self equating possibly in your perception of interpreting the story.
yet, factually in the story.
the story props the government taking ownership of the wand, and the government to the actual public audience in this universe and plot.
the government steps in as the heroes and secures the wand.
takes precedent over will and jake as the actual grassroots real heroes.
then, also props the greedy but now dead as fukk crooked cops on the same level of praise as will and jake.
including giving national credit to the white elf and white dwarf beard federales'.

or did you just miss all that and self equate because of your feelings.

plus, will is not technically a hero in this because he reluctanctly given the situation was malleable.
yet, in his background he was swirl'n and treated orcs just as trash as white people treated blacks.

plus, when asked originally to take a political side he sided with the actual man, and turned against jake.
till, he had his own life threatened by four crooked cops who already drew the line in sand socially on will character.
plus heaped onto that verdict the fact will was also the partner to the jake.

so, real talk..
you missed a number of dialogues in this movie as far as what is real to the story and your perception.

art barr

Blackout

Daps
no,..
you are missing the race dynamic and the underlying dialogue of this.
where you are self equating possibly in your perception of interpreting the story.
yet, factually in the story.
the story props the government taking ownership of the wand, and the government to the actual public audience in this universe and plot.
the government steps in as the heroes and secures the wand.
takes precedent over will and jake as the actual grassroots real heroes.
then, also props the greedy but now dead as fukk crooked cops on the same level of praise as will and jake.

or did you just miss all that and self equate because of your feelings.

plus, will is not technically a hero in this because he reluctanctly given the situation was malleable.
yet, in his background he was swirl'n and treated orcs just as trash as white people treated blacks.

plus, when asked originally to take a political side he sided with the actual man, and turned against jake.
till, he had his own life threatened by four crooked cops who already drew the line in sand socially on will character.
plus heaped onto that verdict the fact will was also the partner to the jake.

so, real talk..
you missed a number of dialogues in this movie as far as what is real to the story and your perception.

art barr
The government taking ownership of the wand is typical government shyt. They don’t even believe the story of the dark lord either so they are not even projected to be on the path of heroes lol.

So now your even saying Will is not a hero? After he risked his life to save the Orc, the Elf and the world?

Man do you even know what a hero is? :mjlol:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The government taking ownership of the wand is typical government shyt. They don’t even believe the story of the dark lord either so they are not even projected to be on the path of heroes lol.

So now your even saying Will is not a hero? After he risked his life to save the Orc, the Elf and the world?

Man do you even know what a hero is? :mjlol:

will was not a technical hero by what you are trying to estimate.
i am saying by mechanically how the story handles the resolution.
the heroes come out being way more than the two people you cited.
you are citing your personal interpretation.
when the story actually sets up the government, fed elf, dwarf beard, will, jake, the police force and four crooked cops as the heros.
i am going by how the conflict resolution is setup in the actual story, not my perception.
by my perception, the orc is the only actual hero hero cause he is the only one who actually cares without anything else added to it.

everyone else is a hero by semantics and the circumstance of the resolution.
yet we are not talembout my perception.
we are talembout the story, and in the story the gov, fed elf, dwarf beard, will jake, the police and four crooked cops are made politically in the story into heroes.

will's character in bright is similar to merle in twd.
a piece of shyt, but because of the semantics of the situation came around.
yet on his own without anything else he is a bedbuck, racist to orcs.
who really only saved himself, given the circumstance, the bright and he and jake were in.
plus, will's character has no allegiance to anything a common black man with knowledge of self has.
will did himself a disservice taking the easy way out in this as far as his character's intangibles as well.
which plays it to safe for white people like all of will smith's content.

art barr

Blackout

Daps
will was not a technical hero by what you are trying to estimate.
i am saying by mechanically how the story handles the resolution.
the heroes come out being way more than the two people you cited.
you are citing your personal interpretation.
when the story actually sets up the government, fed elf, dwarf beard, will, jake, the police force and four crooked cops as the heros.
i am going by how the conflict resolution is setup in the actual story, not my perception.
by my perception, the orc is the only actual hero hero cause he is the only one who actually cares without anything else added to it.

everyone else is a hero by semantics and the circumstance of the resolution.
yet we are not talembout my perception.
we are talembout the story, and in the story the gov, fed elf, dwarf beard, will jake, the police and four crooked cops are made politically in the story into heroes.

will's character in bright is similar to merle in twd.
a piece of shyt, but because of the semantics of the situation came around.
yet on his own without anything else he is a bedbuck, racist to orcs.
who really only saved himself, given the circumstance, the bright and he and jake were in.
plus, will's character has no allegiance to anything a common black man with knowledge of self has.
will did himself a disservice taking the easy way out in this as far as his character's intangibles as well.
which plays it to safe for white people like all of will smith's content.

art barr
Orc and lady Elf was the only hero until he turned Will into one by the end of the movie.

Everybody else shows potential in being a hero but they haven’t fully become one. The Orc guy respecting his fellow Orc yet not fully trusting humans makes him neutral, the Feds not showing whether or not they would use the Bright or Wand for good or for government controlling population antics makes them neutral.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Orc and lady Elf was the only hero until he turned Will into one by the end of the movie.

Everybody else shows potential in being a hero but they haven’t fully become one. The Orc guy respecting his fellow Orc yet not fully trusting humans makes him neutral, the Feds not showing whether or not they would use the Bright or Wand for good or for government controlling population antics makes them neutral.

again, that is your perception.
not how the conflict was ultimately and fully resolved in the actual story.

art barr

Blackout

Daps
again, that is your perception.
not how the conflict was ultimately and fully resolved in the actual story.

art barr
The story did not specify what the government did with brights or the wand fully.

That was left unanswered