Bright (Will Smith, dir. David Ayer) thread

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Watching training day now and Ayers even bit the "I saved someone earlier in the movie that ends up saving me later" plot line

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Watching training day now and Ayers even bit the "I saved someone earlier in the movie that ends up saving me later" plot line
Damn u must have a trash memory if u didn't realize that immediately while watching :pachaha:....at least he flipped it and it didn't save him in this flick tho :ld:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
If it ends up better than this, expect a bunch of people here to finally admit this movie was lukewarm.

I've noticed a lot of mediocrity getting hyped up to spite negative reviews on this board lately :patrice:
No ones really saying this movie is great, its a ok to good movie. Who are these people in the thread hyping up this mediocrity :patrice:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
If it ends up better than this, expect a bunch of people here to finally admit this movie was lukewarm.

I've noticed a lot of mediocrity getting hyped up to spite negative reviews on this board lately :patrice:
Or maybe people just like it.

I'm not seeing people saying it's a masterpiece or anything absurd.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Can't lie, wtf did I just watch brehs.. This movie is horrible:pachaha:

A magic wand.. seriously:mindblown: The stereotypes:scusthov:Was Will's neighbor having a block party on his front lawn:dahell:The plotline:wtf:Thugged out Orcs in football jerseys. He killed that fairy with a broom:damn:That Bright bytch that jumped around like a frog the entire movie:dahell:This movie could also could've been called "The Mexican Massacre":dwillhuh:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
will never forgive him for murdering tookie but i wish i was a fly on the wall for this

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Can't lie, wtf did I just watch brehs.. This movie is horrible:pachaha:

A magic wand.. seriously:mindblown: The stereotypes:scusthov:Was Will's neighbor having a block party on his front lawn:dahell:The plotline:wtf:Thugged out Orcs in football jerseys. He killed that fairy with a broom:damn:That Bright bytch that jumped around like a frog the entire movie:dahell:This movie could also could've been called "The Mexican Massacre":dwillhuh:
:dead:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

I would call it "lukewarm, with potential". It basically feels like a TV pilot movie, and TV shows almost always improve after the pilot episode. For example, Id say Bright was much better than the "Spartacus: Blood and Sand" pilot, and that went on to be great.

When you're told it's the worst movie of the year, and you're expecting it to be "Battlefield Earth"-level bad, then "lukewarm" means its a pleasant surprise.