Daps
Reppin
NULL
were those 'Honduran' sweat shops ever confirmed
:lupe:
P Diddy in sweatshop row
_39504181_combs_ap203.jpg

Combs is a huge rap star
The US rap performer, P Diddy, has promised to investigate claims his clothing company uses a sweatshop factory in Honduras.
P Diddy, otherwise known as Sean Combs, said he was "shocked" at the allegation by an American organisation campaigning for workers' rights, which said conditions at the factory were wholly unacceptable.

The National Labor Committee (NLC) claimed workers were paid less than a dollar an hour, forced to work overtime, subjected to body searches and dismissed if they got pregnant.

But Combs said at a news conference there would be a "zero tolerance" investigation by his company, Sean John.

o.gif

start_quote.gif
If he fixes it, P Diddy can be a hero
end_quote.gif
Charles Kernaghan
National Labor Committee
He said he grew up among working people and empathised with their struggle.

Combs told journalists: "I'm as pro-worker as they get.

"We are shocked at this information. We are launching an investigation into this matter, and if there is any proof of wrongdoing, we will terminate our relationship with this factory immediately."

Combs said his company, Sean John, had employed a compliance officer to make five inspections of the plant this year.

'Fixable'

Many of the allegations came from a 19-year-old worker, Lydda Eli Gonzalez, who says she was dismissed from the factory after talking about the poor working conditions.

NLC leader Charles Kernaghan said: "This is a fixable problem, and if he fixes it, P. Diddy can be a hero.

_39503707_sj_ap203.jpg

Many of the allegations came from a 19-year-old worker (centre)
"We'll do everything we can to help him and to encourage others to support his efforts."

Over the past eight years Mr Kernaghan has targeted several big names in the garment industry including US TV presenter Kathie Lee Gifford, Gap and Liz Claiborne.

Rapper and producer Combs, who previously used the name Puff Daddy, is best-known for his 1997 hit I'll Be Missing You.

He is also a renowned record producer, working with artists such as Mary J Blige, and owns his own record company, Bad Boy Records.

His former girlfriend is pop star and actress Jennifer Lopez, who has her own range of J-Lo clothing and perfumes.

this shyt was kept quiet. all i can find are articles from 2003

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
puff a evil ass nikka
i remember after big died

and he performed "i'll be missing you" on some award show
and he was dancing and giggling like he was performing for a kid's bday party:wow:

how u pop locking and dropping it low during the memorial performance for ya "best friend":dwillhuh:

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
puff a evil ass nikka
i remember after big died

and he performed "i'll be missing you" on some award show
and he was dancing and giggling like he was performing for a kid's bday party:wow:

how u pop locking and dropping it low during the memorial performance for ya "best friend":dwillhuh:
Maybe it was like a second line from your state...probably not but all mourning can't be tears