Bride Aged 8 Dies After Suffering Internal Injuries During Wedding Night With Man, 40

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aisha_8_vs_muhammad_54_excellent_example_33-21.jpg

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of the things said in this thread have disgusted me far more than the actual story has.

Last edited:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how societies have different standards. People here would out hands on their 16 year old daughters bf for loving her. Lol.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Homosexuality is a complex term.

In some places its just stress on males who can't compete but need sex...and in other places its a solitary sexual orientation thing where people are exclusively gay.

I'm not saying they're all undercover gay...but a lot more than you'd think are.

Or by "gay" i mean have sex with men.

The whole orientation thing is another issue.

You should make a thread about this. Really something to think about.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Actually, soldiers in Afghanistan had stories of this thing called man-boy-love thursdays.

Basically women are SO taboo over there that they'd rather have sex with the boys and other men than to defile women or engage in premarital sex.

This is true. its the thing I didn't want to really talk about because fakkitry disgusts me (call me homophobic all you like. I don't give a fukk ) but yea basically whatever sin is committed on a Thursday Allah will forgive you for, so some of the men fukk each other on Thursdays. It's real. It happens and it's gay as fukk:scusthov: seeing grown ass men holding hands and holding each other on Thursdays:scusthov:. Their out with that shyt.

One thing to note though not ALL of them do it. I had two Afghan locals that were my employees and they were brothers. They both frowned heavily on any type of fakkitsexual behavior. But child brides is the norm. One brother (the elder) was already married with three kids and his wife was only 18 (13 when they married)

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
This is true. its the thing I didn't want to really talk about because fakkitry disgusts me (call me homophobic all you like. I don't give a fukk ) but yea basically whatever sin is committed on a Thursday Allah will forgive you for, so some of the men fukk each other on Thursdays. It's real. It happens and it's gay as fukk:scusthov: seeing grown ass men holding hands and holding each other on Thursdays:scusthov:. Their out with that shyt.

One thing to note though not ALL of them do it. I had two Afghan locals that were my employees and they were brothers. They both frowned heavily on any type of fakkitsexual behavior. But child brides is the norm. One brother (the elder) was already married with three kids and his wife was only 18 (13 when they married)

what the fukk...

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's just part of their culture breh. 13 is the ideal age for girls to marry. Your considered "old" if your a woman and not married by 17. Your not even allowed a "courtship" what happens is the man's mother sees a girl that she thinks will make a suitable wife and has the father approach the girl's father to begin negotiations. Often times the groom doesn't even meet his bride until the wedding party.

The dude I was talking about was "sneaking" around with his 13 year old girlfriend calling her add such. I'd her father caught her in the phone with him shed get beaten. He wanted to marry her but his father died when he was young so he had nobody to negotiate for him. His older brother tried but was rejected by the father so she was set up to marry someone else. Dude was posses about that for like a week, crying and shyt.

Don't even get me started on the fakkitry though. :scusthov:

I've never seen a Afghan girl get married at 13. Youngest was 16.

If anything like 13 and under that has nothing to do with religion, culture or the "norm" but more so to do with the idiocy and/or desperation of the bride's parents.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Where in Afghanistan does this take place?