Bride Aged 8 Dies After Suffering Internal Injuries During Wedding Night With Man, 40

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
What ?

Marrying a young wife in Islam isn't new unless you live under a rock.

So basically you're saying the men are all under cover homo's instead? That represents the whole Middle East because soldiers who went to one country said it?

All these Muslim men are really all just closet homosexuals?

What he saying is actually true. There's a documentary about it called The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan

Might be on Netflix.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
What he saying is actually true. There's a documentary about it called The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan

Might be on Netflix.

That documentary is the truth! Those men are utterly disgusting! It's online for free if you can't find it on Netflix.

semtex

:)
Daps
are they marrying and fukking these boys ?
cmon_zps85b058d7.png

They skip the marriage breh.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is true. its the thing I didn't want to really talk about because fakkitry disgusts me (call me homophobic all you like. I don't give a fukk ) but yea basically whatever sin is committed on a Thursday Allah will forgive you for, so some of the men fukk each other on Thursdays. It's real. It happens and it's gay as fukk:scusthov: seeing grown ass men holding hands and holding each other on Thursdays:scusthov:. Their out with that shyt.

One thing to note though not ALL of them do it. I had two Afghan locals that were my employees and they were brothers. They both frowned heavily on any type of fakkitsexual behavior. But child brides is the norm. One brother (the elder) was already married with three kids and his wife was only 18 (13 when they married)

Well its a paradox over there.

Homosexuality (no matter what YOU approve of personally) is pretty much punishable by death but they are willing to do that RATHER than have sex with women.

Basically, trying to understand religious people just makes you :mindblown:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Might be on Netflix.

Yep.

Vice Guide when they go to A-stan talks about it a little bit.

Actually, one of the things revealed in Wikileaks was that ISAF was SO thirsty for intel that they were willing to turn a blind eye to the child abuse that was going on because it was basically deeply ingrained even in the soldier regiments.

The documentary Restrepo also talks about this too.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
it is about islam no other culture does that shyt

Not true...that we know of.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etoro_people

Theres a ritual with these people that the boys become men by drinking semen and taking it in the rear.

Sexuality gets pretty...interesting when you look at how isolation leads people to value different things.

Be nihilists with an open mind to the variance of humanity bros... :blessed: :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Crazy how societies have different standards. People here would out hands on their 16 year old daughters bf for loving her. Lol.

Its not "crazy" if you consider that your views are merely just views...not objective standards by any means.

Thats why the scientific method (or where it can be applied :noah: ) is so important and its integrity so revered.

Theres only so much we can objectively pursue and prove...even then, USING that knowledge policy wise can lead to even more variance e.g. HOW we use "truth" or facts.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On FOB Pul-E-lam right outside of Kabul. I don't tell duck tales seen it with my own two

Not saying you're lying I'm just saying it doesn't happen with as much frequency and if it does it happens in small towns like you just named. But not large cities like Kandahar and Kabul.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not saying you're lying I'm just saying it doesn't happen with as much frequency and if it does it happens in small towns like you just named. But not large cities like Kandahar and Kabul.

Not true...that we know of.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etoro_people

Theres a ritual with these people that the boys become men by drinking semen and taking it in the rear.

Sexuality gets pretty...interesting when you look at how isolation leads people to value different things.

It's hard for me to get disturbed but this is by far one of those rare times.