Bride Aged 8 Dies After Suffering Internal Injuries During Wedding Night With Man, 40

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:beli: Drop the spin thread

Not going to make an entire thread devoted to demonic pedophilliac behavior breh. :wtb: Just know that child brides are the NORM over there. I've seen a 22 year old man on the phone arguing with his 13 year old "girlfriend" about her father setting her up to marry someone else. Due was so upset he was punching tables and crying and shyt. Over a THIRTEEN YEAR OLD:snoop:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Savages gonna savage. The PC crowd is probably gonna try and deflect attention by bringing up things that happen in the West. :beli:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not going to make an entire thread devoted to demonic pedophilliac behavior breh. :wtb: Just know that child brides are the NORM over there. I've seen a 22 year old man on the phone arguing with his 13 year old "girlfriend" about her father setting her up to marry someone else. Due was so upset he was punching tables and crying and shyt. Over a THIRTEEN YEAR OLD:snoop:
Wow wish it was :duck:
fathers pimping the daughters out :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Go head breh :ohhh:

It's just part of their culture breh. 13 is the ideal age for girls to marry. Your considered "old" if your a woman and not married by 17. Your not even allowed a "courtship" what happens is the man's mother sees a girl that she thinks will make a suitable wife and has the father approach the girl's father to begin negotiations. Often times the groom doesn't even meet his bride until the wedding party.

The dude I was talking about was "sneaking" around with his 13 year old girlfriend calling her add such. I'd her father caught her in the phone with him shed get beaten. He wanted to marry her but his father died when he was young so he had nobody to negotiate for him. His older brother tried but was rejected by the father so she was set up to marry someone else. Dude was posses about that for like a week, crying and shyt.

Don't even get me started on the fakkitry though. :scusthov:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
sadly when you are as poor as a lot of them folks are your culture becomes corrupted with shyt like this

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
the middle east hasnt evolved and the ppl are stuck somewhere between BC-AD still....fukkin savages

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
some of y'all sound like freerepublic CACS up in here